I remember you

Chapter 1:

Niall's POV

My eyes fluttered open to the bright light. I could see Liam opening my curtains. "Mornin mate!" I said yawning. "Moring Niall, breakfast is down stairs. We called room service. I got you 1 egg, bacon, sausage, toast and brown bread toasted."

I smiled at him as he left my room. I got in my nike track suit bottoms and a dark grey top. I put on my high tops and left the room.

When I was in the hallway Louis came out. "Heya Lou, sleep well?" I asked. "No man. I can't stop thinking about El. I might not make it home to her for christmas. "

"I didn't sleep either. Annakins is still in hospital and in a coma." I said tears in my eyes. "Sorry bud. I'm going down stairs see ya!" Lou said walking down the stairs.

Poor anna. My baby is in hospital. I think I'm going to see her right now. I miss her. I got a call from the doctors last nite and they said she was in St. Mary's hospital. It was a 20 minute drive. I didn't care if it took 10 years as long as I see my babe.

I grabbed my keys and phone and ran down the stairs. None of the boys knew about it but Lou. I told him last nite. He's my besto.

"Liam I'm talking a drive.Ill be back in a hour or 2." I said making a breakfast roll and taking a huge bite. "K niall. We've got noting on today so do what you like. Just be back here for 3:30 ok?" I nodded at Liam.

I waved good bye and ran to the lift. I waited about 30 seconds and ran to the stairs.

I ran to the lobby and slowed down past te desk then pegged it outside. I hoped into my green porsh and drive to the exit. I took another bite of my sandwich. I put on my sunglasses because the sun was so bright.

I turned on the stereo and are song came on. Beneath your beautiful.

"you tell all the boys no. Makes you feel good yea."

The tears flowed down my cheeks as I remembered that time

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

FLASHBACK

"I love you ni. With all my heart. I'll always love you." she said into my chest. "I feel the exact same way, but I love you more." I said into her hair.

"Let's dance hunny." I said going to shuffle on my iPhone. "That's are song baby. Any time that song plays we dance and sing. I'll sing the lad bit and you sing the girl bit." I said walking back to her.

She smiled and put her arms around my neck and she rested her head on my chest. I put my arms on her waist and rested my head on hers.

" You tell all the boys no. Makes you feel good.yeah. I know your out of my league, but that won't scare me away oh no. You've carried on so long you couldn't stop if you tried it. You've built your wall so high that no one could climb it. But I'm goin try. Would ya let me see beneath your beautiful. Would you let me see beneath your perfect. Take it off now girl, take it off now girl. I want to see inside. Would you let me see beneath you beautiful tonight." I sang into her hair she hummed along with me. I know it seemed weird dancing in a bedroom randomly, but to me it was the best thing ever. She began to sing. Her beautiful voice coming to my ears.

"You tell all the girls go. Makes you feel good,don't it? Behind your broadway show. I heard a voice say please don't hurt me. You've carried on so long you couldn't stop if you tried it." I sang the harmonies aswell.

"you've built your wall so-oo high that no one could climb it. But I'm goin-ya tryy. Would you let me see beneath your beautiful. Would you let me see beneath your perfect. Take it off now,boy take it now boy. I want to see inside would you let me-ee see beneath your beautiful tonight." she sang amazingly. Her voice was like I was in heaven.

We stopped singing to dance. Well, sway sideways."this is the best time of my life. I love you Annaikins, words can't even explain it. Be mine forever and ever?" I asked pulling a promise ring. She gasped at first then started crying. " of course Niall. I'm so lucky to have you baby. Your my everything." I kissed me as I put the ring on her finger.

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>

FLASHBACK OVER

I was crying wiping the tears away, but another one came back every time. I came up to the hospital carpark and sat there for about 2 minutes pulling myself together. I kept telling myself ' I have to be strong for her'

I did that. I opened the door and locked it behind me. I got a text from Liam.

'Where are you niall? Lou said you gone to the park but you said your gone for a drive? Where r u?' it read. I just ignored it and walked to the hospital.

"I'm here to see Annabella Gale." I said to the nurse. "Right this way hun." the lady had orange curly short hair and looked about 70.

"It's room 9313." I froze that's the date of my birthday. When I opened the door I froze

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Wha ya think? Comment!!:3