The kitchen cupboard

(This is set just before Duke moved to LA)

You're with your family on a plane, but this plane isn't going just anywhere, it's headed to Salt Lake City! You feel so much excited because you know Duke is going to be there!! You start to ask yourself some questions like "What if I bump into Duke?". You don't know what will happen but you know that that would be the happiest day of your life.

You finally land and all you can think about is the same place as Duke at the same time!!! You leave the airport and a few miles down the road you see a really cute, tall, brown haired guy playing with his tiny pet Chihuahua on his porch

You finally land and all you can think about is the same place as Duke at the same time!!! You leave the airport and a few miles down the road you see a really cute, tall, brown haired guy playing with his tiny pet Chihuahua on his porch. You look closer to get a look at his face and- IS THAT DUKE?! You can't even get your family to stop the car because it's going too fast but you're lucky you have a photographic memory, so you mentally remember the street name and which house it was- for you know.... scientific reasons.

When you get to your hotel, it's around 2am so your family starts to unpack and get ready for bed because you've all been awake for almost 24 hours. Despite this, you're not tired, how could you be? You've literally seen Duke, of course you won't be able to sleep.  You get into bed and start to think about him and what meeting him would be like, and even though you're in bed and everyone is asleep, you're definitely not sleeping anytime soon.
You get dressed and decide to go to the store and grab some snacks so you can have a walk and clear your head, but your head just wouldn't clear. You think to yourself, I'll have a bit of alcohol, that always makes me sleepy. So at the store you go in and you get to the cash register and the cashier says "ID please". It's an angry looking middle-aged man with a really thick moustache. You hand over your ID and he looks at it as if it's fake, ugh honestly. He hands over your ID and you pay and take your alcohol and you drink it.

You're not sure if you drank too much too quickly or if it was really strong but after a few minutes you're really drunk, but Duke STILL isn't off your mind. So you do the only reasonable thing a drunk person would do.... and that's go to his house.

When you get there there's an open window so you decide to silently climb through, when you come out of the other side you immediately recognise it as his kitchen. Next you do the next stupid thing a drunk person would do, film a TikTok in his kitchen.

You duet the video where he's in his kitchen where he's getting "pushed in the dance circle"

You duet the video where he's in his kitchen where he's getting "pushed in the dance circle". When you post it you hear someone coming down the stairs and you quickly hide in the cupboard under the sink so you don't get caught. It's probably Duke as you can hear the kid of a coke bottle being taken off and him drinking, you think "God I'm thirsty" but also "Fuck, what if he hears me" and then " I'm in the SAME ROOM AS DUKE"

He leaves the room and you fall asleep in the cupboard and you wake up the next day and you hear somebody say "Bye Duke!" So you think maybe he's going out somewhere so you don't think much of it, but then you hear "Come visit us soon, have a nice time in LA!" And then you turn cold, you think "HES MOVING TO LA NOW" "I'm never gonna get to meet him now" You're also wondering how the hell you're gonna get out of this house.

For a couple of days you sit in the cupboard, listening to life go by without duke in the house. You have 83 missed calls from your Mother, 92 from your Father, 26 from your sister and 63 from your brother. They must be so worried about you, you feel so guilty for leaving them like that for Duke.

After a couple of days, the house falls silent and you think, they must have gone out, so you leave the cupboard, but you're not in the kitchen anymore....

You're in Duke's LA apartment.....