Chapter One

Hi! This story is under reconstruction. Kidding! This is under heavy editing. And once again, I co-write this story with @MrsAlexisBieber. Please enjoy.

-

Chapter 1

"Alexis!" I heard my name being yelled from behind me. When I turned around, I found my best friend Reychel waving at me. I smiled and waved back at her giving her my casual smile.

"Going to work?" she questioned as she came face to face with me. Her dark hair flailing in the air as the wind blew around us.

I gave her a nod. "Yup. I have nowhere else to go at this time of the day," I answered her with another smile.

She beamed and linked arms with mine. "That's great. Let's go together then!"

I giggled at her actions. "You're bubbly as ever, Reychel," I commented as we both started walking towards the direction of our workplace.

"Of course I am!" she beamed, her eyes twinkling in delight as she giggled a little. She's always like this, don't bother thinking she's crazy, because I feel like she already is! Kidding! "Well, aside that it's my nature," she eyed me strikingly, "Christmas is near! I mean, I can't find any reason for me to be lame and not happy."

I nodded at her reasoning. Actually, she's right. Christmas is near and there's no reason to not be happy.

I looked at my best friend's happy nature and smiled. Reychel has always been bubbly since I can remember. But believe me or not, she was shy the first time I met her six years ago. I didn't even notice we've known each other for that long.

Reychel works at Macy's too, along with me. To be honest, she and I have been glued in the hips since we've met. After all those years, she's like a sister to me-twin, even.

And as I studied her, I'm awed by her beautiful and cheerful appearance. She has this straight dark hair that flows down to her mid back, an average size, and this amazing pair of brown eyes. In addition to her natural beauty, she had a pretty smile.

"So, what are your plans this Christmas?" she asked tucking her hair behind her ear as she looked at me; her brown eyes studying my face.

I avoided her eyes as I looked up to the skies and thought about it. I shrugged after a few moments before looking at her again. "I don't really know, Reychel. I might go to a dinner with Dad at his diner. Probably just that then head to bed afterwards."

She nodded her head. "That sounds boring. That's just you though, so I won't go against it," she smiled small. Then her small smile went wider as it appeared to be a new grin. "Anyway, how about going shopping today after work?" she suggested with bobbing eyebrows.

It looked funny and I wasn't able to stop myself from letting out fits of giggle. Reychel giggled before she couldn't take it herself and threw her head back as she barked a loud laughter. After a few moments, we stopped and continued our journey again.

"I wouldn't even try saying no to you anymore; because we both know you wouldn't take that for an answer," I stated while brushing my pointer finger below my eyes, removing the stray tear that escaped from my laughter.

"Exactly! You really do catch up fast," Reychel said while nodding her head. When the door to Macy's appeared, she opened it by her hips.

I unlinked our arms and nodded at her. "Of course I do. And we better get going before Ms. D shows up and blow fire at us," I joked and another laughter left our mouths as we both made our way to our lockers.