Prolouge

She is naughty and kind,
He is arrogant,
She is scared of love,
He don't believe in love,
She is afraid of being alone,
He loves to be alone,
She is extrovert,
He is introvert.

Let's see how will there fate make them together.

--------------

Rhythm : She is 24 years old kind and naughty girl .she has nobody expect her friends she lost her parents and her brother when she was 10 years old. Now she is living with her friends . finished her UG degree in mechanical  engineering but working as a hacker and a well known in India.

Varun : He is very funny guy and a  cardiologist  . Always try to pick a fight with Rhythm and loves her a lot like a brother .

Siddharth : He is very silent and a chef. He only knows cooking among them . So supportive to Rhythm and Saisha.He is like a brother to her.

Saisha : She is like a sister to Rhythm , software engineer and also partner in crime she loves everyone . 

Nikkil : He is caring person, a mechanical engineer  and always used to irritate Rhythm but he is so overprotective towards Rhythm and Saisha .   

 They are all from orphanage and now they are all staying together.

-------------------------------------------------

Advik Malhotra : He is 26 years old handsome but rude and arrogant. He hate disobedience. He don't believe in love for him women's are nothing but a gold diggers .

Arjun Malhotra : Father of Advik and a great and honest business man and a north Indian now he settled in Chennai because of his love towards his wife he want his son to find out his soulmate . founder of Malhotra softwares.

Sakthi Malhotra : Mother of Advik and she is a south Indian . She is so caring and loving towards her family .

Daiwik : A Business Partner and a best friend to Advik .

Arun : A billionaire's son and a best friend to Advik. Soon to be a CEO now he is working as Advik P.A for experience and he is a funny guy .