Prologue.

Here goes nothing aerogurl18

In a world much like our own, a young man nicknamed number Sixx was held prisoner in a secret government holding facility known only as Order '81 with other much like himself.

This was a branch of the government that handled the strange and freaky unexplained.

Some people are born with special abilitys and it's up to order 81 to find and lock up these powerful individual's.

Not much is known about them. Why do they get there power? They have to be born that way, and if so- why in some cases are both parents average? Or entire familys excluing the one or two freaks?

This is what the main abjective of the order is, descover why and put a stop to it.

So they keep people locked away for 'study' and 'everyones protection'.

This is the story of four motley freaks.

Nikki sat in his holding cell along with a few other 'freaks' each with there own abilitys.

Sebastian sighed hating the muzzle they kept him in do to his power.

He was able to serenade others into doing anything he wished.  He was like a sirens with its song. Others in the cell included Axl, who with his powers, controlled by his anger and emotions could break anything. He was incredibly strong, violent and invincible to anything- fire, guns, knives, bombs it seemed that nothing could even scratch him.

The last in the cell was Nikki. He actually posessed a few different  powers and as so was the main one studied do to number. Everyone had one or two but for one person to posses six was something the goverment wanted answers on.

Like Axl's powers, Nikki's were linked to his emotions and to contral them both, the guards kept them heavily medicated.

"I gotta get out man." Nikki whisperered blinking. "Fat chance Sixx. Only one persons ever made it out " Axl muttered. Using the nickname the boy had been given. Six was the nickname given to him do to that being the amount of powers he had.

Voices were heard and foot steps making the men look at the door and soon it was opened to revile guards and two new faces.

"Please- I-I dont want to go in there-Please im claustrophobic!" Screamed the blonde man. The other man was twisting and scratching at the guard that had him. He kept repeating something, but it was hard to make out.

In the end both men were tossed into the room and the door was slammed behind them.

The blond was shaking and muttering something as he held his knees, sitting on the metal floor with pure fear on his face.

The other , taller man looked pissed. And another man who could only be seen by the tall man was banging his fists on the locked door screaming even though he knew only one person could hear him.

"STOP!" Duff snapped at his ghost like friend. Izzy was dead, but dead with Duff was anything but- The man could see and talk to Izzy, even with his untimely death. So the ghost boy stuck arounf Duff to his dismay.

"Izzy please!" The name made Axls heart twist. His Izzy, he was killed when they were captured. Murdered right in front of his long time friend turned lover. Axl could only watch as his Izzy was killed. Since then Axl had tried to kill himself, not wanting to live in a world without his love. But with his gifts, first streath, then invincibly- He could not die.

"Whats wrong with him?" Nikki asked, looking at Steven. Duff's anger with his dead companion faded and his head snapped down to his soulmate and lover.