I Would- One Direction (Music Video Imagine)

one of my old writings so don't judge and we're all good :)

A/N- I Would by One Direction is one of my top 3 in Take Me Home. After LWWY, Little Things and upcoming Kiss You video, I also wanted a video for I Would. So, I wrote a music video imagine. Don't throw tomatoes at me, 'kay? i'm just a kid

Song- I Would- One Direction.

Cast-
Liam Payne
Harry Styles
Zayn Malik
Niall Horan
Louis Tomlinson.

Also, for the girl in this video... heck, you could pretend you're the girl. Unless you're a boy... then you can pretend this video imagine is homoerotic. i wonder why it isn't already...

FYI- The boys are supposed to be students in this. The girl can be one of those hot but sweet wanted girl but with a stupid jock of a boyfriend. One of those gits who are the captains of (american) football teams? Okay, I'll stop this senseless sh*t now. You can say 17 Again and Spider-man inspired me.

I Would- One Direction.

Intro beats. (1st set- basically two moving shoots of a school building are shown and then I Would- One Direction flashes on the screen. 
2nd set- and then a really fast zoom out ensues which goes from the school to some streets and turns and then two houses together and into the right one, uptairs, and stops at the door of a room.)

(Liam)
Lately I found myself thinking (Door opens and we see Liam is lying on a bed, staring at the ceiling, singing.)
Been dreaming about you a lot (He sits up and swings his legs over the edge of the bed, and from his sitting position looks out from his window, which shows the window of the house right beside his, and a girl is shown who brushes her hair, smacks her lips in front of the mirror, then goes out of her room.)
And up in my head I’m your boyfriend (Liam goes down and out of his house with his bag slung over his shoulder, and the girl is out on her porch too. She waves at Liam and blows him a kiss. Liam stares at her bewildered and waves back smiling-)
But that’s one thing you’ve already got (Liam realizes that her gaze is not on him but over his shoulder, and he turns to see a guy in a convertible red car waving at the girl. And then he frowns and sings the whole line, as the girl runs towards the car happily, hopping into it.)

(Harry)
He drives to school every morning (The guy starts the car and throws Harry a grin before zooming out of the road, feeding Harry dust.)
While I walk alone in the rain (then they show small glimpses of him walking on and on and the distance increases till he's as small as a nail. Scene change to Harry entering school and into the cafeteria.)
He’d kill me without any warning (He sees his friend circle and it's our four lads who clap Harry on the back as he sits and make conversation.)
If he took a look in my brain (He looks right into the camera and sings, while we can see the boyfriend giving him a look in the background.)

(Zayn)
Would he say he’s in L-O-V-E? 
Well if it was me then I would (I would) (Basically Zayn sings and looks at the popular table, where the girl and her boyfriend are sitting and the boy is kissing her neck.)
Would he hold you when you’re feeling low?
Baby you should know that I would (I would) (Zayn croons as the girl looks a little uncomfortable.)

Would he say he’s in L-O-V-E?
Well if it was me then I would (I would) (The boys notice Zayn staring at her and tell him to go, but Zayn shakes his head.)
Would he hold you when you’re feeling low? (They push Zayn and he stumbles towards their table. The girl looks up at him expectantly while the boy gives him a glare.)
Baby you should know that I would (Zayn's eyes widen and he looks appalled, and then he runs off as Niall's solo starts.)