part 1

this will be a lover story not episode 1 put in later episodes.

After the first two years has been great when I came. I am the first American Girl who has entered the Which craft and wizardry of Hogwarts I met some really good friends. I met my friends right after when I got sorted into Gryffindor it was the greatest time of the day. everything was turning out wonderful but things has gotten out of hand. when second year came a long Ginny got under spelled by Tom Riddle which he is you know who. we cant speak of the name. he had used her for her to destroy Hogwarts school but it didn't happened because Harry Potter had saved her and the school which him became the hero as he is. this day I Hermione ron has been known around school from harry. now it is our Third year of school and I am with Harry potter now he is the best thing that has ever happened to me if I had three whishes I would chose him we are officially teens where we could do anything. I am currently in the Gryffindor Common room sitting on a chair in front of my desk looking out the window a couple times for some short breaks.

I had some chips by my side. then my pet owl came flying in and landed on my desk I saw him then smiled as he land I petted him on the side of his cheek I named him albert fig. I was getting ready for a test coming up for tomorrow in potions we are studying about frogs by turning our enemies into frogs which will be brilliant to do it on Malfoy. that basted. all of us will be laughing so hard that are faceses will be red. I rolled my eyes. I yawned after the first word I wrote down it was around lunch time 1:00 the time is. all of a sudden I got taped on the shoulder from someone. I turned around and it was my friend Hermione. "um... hi. do you want to come a long with the boys for lunch? you've been studying non stop you also look tired join us.'' I stood up and agreed with her comment. I should stop I've been studying in the morning and in class after we had to write it down. "ok. how was class by the way?" I asked her she smirked a bit and said. "oh, it was great we learned about the great wolf of how they changed threw the full-moon." I said. "that's great.'' I looked around and asked. "where's Ginny isn't she normally around with you after class or no? she laughed after I said it. " she is with her boyfriend she's been with her all day." I also laughed after her.

Hermione is one of my besties of friends she is alleyways' there for me I'm always there for her Ginny is my second best friend. while we were walking to the great haul we got bumped into Malfoy and his disturbing friends. he stopped and looked at us with farrowed eyebrows towering over us we were a bit scared in the inside but brave on the outside. "watch where your going halfblooded and fithymudbloods." he walked passed us and I sniffled and yelled. "don't talk to us like that.'' he stopped at his tracks from when he was about to turn the corner. "or what L/f going to spell me? aw what a brave girl you are.'' he snickered with his boys from behind. "just don't matter to talk to us like that. that's all. but just be where me. someday I will do a spell on you and you will be hamulated for that." I smirked when he was up to my face. he was going to say something but he saw harry and ron coming there way. "in your dreams L/n'' he counted to walk to wear he was going. and shoved me out of the way. "oh my god...'' I said to her. "that was incredible of what you said to him Y/N'' Harry looked worried so did ron but not really.

"what the bloody hell just happened why was Malfoy with you guys?'' I sighed "he just bumped into us when we were walking that's all." harry understood my sentence I said. "did he hurt you?'' Harry asked. "no, harry I'm fine no red marks no brusses all clean and good. "good. lets go have some lunch. she we?'' I nodded and he took my hand with Hermione and Ron on the side of us. "hey guys." Ginny Said as we sat at the table. "how's everything? good?'' I spoke then looked at Harry. "it was great, but on the other hand Hermione and I bumped into Malfoy.'' Ron had started to put food on his plate. "really? what happened?" ron had said. "oh my nosey little sister.'' I spoke up. "ron... anyways just normal things when someone bumps into Malfoy I told him that if you ever talk to us like that again I would the frog potion on you.'' we all laughed. "no way, your brave enough to do that I am proud of you go Y/n.'' she high-five me on that one. harry hugged me too and kissed my cheek. then after that we started chatting for rest of the lunch day but for some reason I got faded out from the conversation.

I heard three boys laughing at something. then something happened I looked over to the entrance of the door and spotted Malfoy and his gang. he looked at me when he was walking to his Slytherin table while talking to his friends. my friends doesn't know I'm looking at him there to busy of how I am going to do that frog spell on that Malfoy. he had a apple in his hand and bit it. he then still looked at me. I gave him a disgusted look. he smirked at me. harry turned around to face me. "are you okay?'' I told him "I'm fine. we looked at each other then he put his arm around me to face my friends into the conversation. he still had his arm around me but when we turned harry turned his head around and gave Malfoy an evil face look to say to him that stay away from y/n.

with that that's the end of my episode. I know its short but I think I did good. hope you people like it. if this gets some likes and comments I will do episode 2 on my Wattpad.

see you soon I hope if I do then yay! hi am a special needs kid I think differently to others so this might be okay to you but again I hope you love it. :)