Painity (Intro)

Pain, one of the illusional nature, it objectifies different perceptions in different matters in this world.
..........
One 'word' that panics the whole society, the awareness of young generations, the traumatization of people with fear and hatred.
The nature interpret in distinct influence of human minds while in act of influence, people's way of consideration alternate in puzzlement.
Life is all about personification and proposal of future domination.
..........
Hypothetically, our mindset remain in illusional world, habits taken over the interests of the talent of oneself.
The dream coordinates the difference of misconception and reality.
The system of the laws slightly brunt in discrimination alongside with unknown mysterical situations.
.........
I, as a human being, consider "pain" as a massive hurtful emotion in our small reality planet "EARTH".
..........
I believe rejection resolve the misleading imitation of our strategy in our daily lives. So, here is my apocalypse begins.....
....
......
........
...........
Waking up from my sore sleep and the sparkling, blosoom light peaks through the glass pane of my windows to give me a wakeup call. My relaxation of my eyes contradict with the blazing light that made my eyes wavey, the birds chirping with sweet musical sound waves hitting the drums of my ear unless or until a 'pop-up' sound blends in to ruin the peaceful, unpainful, undistorted reality.
My sister yells 'Wake up, we are late for the college.' Are you going or not?
........
I started to imitate my regular basis by walking towards the washroom, opening the door by turning the door knob to clockwise direction and by entering the room, in my dizzy state, I saw my insolent face onto the mirror as if I was haunted by my ancestors and my hair was all messed up.
.......
I told myself to the mirror,
'Today is going to be my first entry on a new college and I am excited to see new faces of my classmates.'
.......
Within few seconds, my little sister screeches in different melodies, without further thinking I splash some water onto my face and brush my teeth on a basis at minimum. By exiting my private room, I wore my casual dress code in my room and humbly I took a pile of breath,then
.......
I shouted, 'Just wait for God sake, there are still some time left in the whole universe.'
........
She was plunging in action with an energetic face while I was standing there, watching my sister's melodrama. I laughed at her being so annoyance wherseas her act of drama was so innocent that I was about to have a stomach ache.
'It was like a typical happy family life where anyone can be dreamed of.'
.......
Until the "days of doom" that was storing for us..........
.......
.............