five ; borderline

We're on the borderlineDangerously far and all forgivenThere's gonna be a fightGonna be a price to pay on Monday (If you and I get comfortable)

Dangerously far and all forgiven
There's gonna be a fight
Gonna be a price to pay on Monday (If you and I get comfortable)

When the two returned back to Leora's new apartment, Leora immediately grabbed two extra slices of pepperoni pizza that were wrapped up in the fridge and heated them up, before bringing them over to the couch and besides Jacque who was going through his camera roll.

Leora took a bite out of the pizza and then nodded towards the camera. "You're a photographer?"

Jacque shrugged. "Yeah, I take photos every so often. I mainly do scenery pictures. I don't know, anything that captures my attention."

Leora placed the pizza back down onto the plate and turned towards him. "Take one of me?"

Jacque looked up at her. "Are you sure?"

Leora shrugged. "Yeah, go for it."

Jacque held his camera up to his face as Leora smiled lightly at it. The camera clicked before he brought it back down to have a look at the photo. He passed it to Leora. "Is this alright?"

Leora smiled and nodded

Leora smiled and nodded. "It's great! You're pretty good at this. I might even make it my new Facebook profile picture."

Jacque chuckled lightly. "Thank you. I'm planning on studying photography in college."

"You'll do great."

The front door suddenly opened and the two teenagers turned around and spotted Dinah Lance walking through the door wearing a black pantsuit and a briefcase and a plastic bag in her hands. She stopped upon noticing the two teenagers on the couch, and slowly shut the door as she looked at Leora.

"Hey, mom," Leora greeted.

"Hi, Leora," she walked further into the room and placed her briefcase and bag on the counter. "Who's your friend?"