Felicia

Felicia is 5 years old. Dolls are life for her! She loves to get dolls for her birthday and Christmas! And 1 day she went to the doll store....
She saw this really cute doll with long,braided,brunette doll. It was like her doll of dreams. So she ended up buying that for her birthday...
That night, it was 10pm, Felicia yawned and felt like she was going to collapse, so she decided to go to bed. Her mother switched off all the lights and kissed her goodnight...
The doll which she got for her birthday was sitting stagnant on the table opposite her. It's eyes were staring right at Felicia. It was 12 midnight. Everyone in the neighborhood were asleep. It was an eerie silence...
Felicia's parents bedroom was at the other end of the house. Suddenly,there was a loud thud with an unpleasant laughter from Felicia's room. Felicia's parents with a shock face, their eyes wide open and drips of sweat rolling down their foreheads...
They ran as fast as they could over to felicia's room. When they opened the door the most unexpected and unbelievable thing had happened! Their daughter lying on the floor with a huge puddle of blood and a knife stabbed right down her stomach...
They quickly ran over to her and were clueless of what had happened. They started to panick and breath heavily. While, Felicia's mother was lying her head onto her body and was sobbing loudly, felicia's dad was scanning around the room, trying to find out what had caused her death.
There he found the doll with the knife in his hand....