A Word from the Author

"So keep your thoughts continually fixed on all that is authentic and real, honorable and admirable, beautiful and respectful, pure and holy, merciful and kind. And fasten your thoughts on every glorious work of God, praising him always." - Philippians 4:8 TPT

My purpose in writing this book is to give a viewpoint on how life is like where love is Love, where joy is Joy untainted, and where purity is kept and preserved. Perhaps a lot of us look back on our childhood and long for the freedom we once had. Being innocent again. We know that from a young age the imagination is quickly tainted and loses much as the child encounters sin and the world. Many pass through that, and I am no exception, having sinfully entertained empty lusts involving the mind and its imagination for long years in the past.

However, God's touch on my life brought a revamp: I was switched to sanctified imagination. 

I am taken to imagine beyond time, beyond space and limitations. Imagine Heaven while on Earth, and vice versa. These short stories are a fuel to you to see how life is like when the Master, the Lord, is truthfully and intimately present in a soul's life.

Please be mindful that as God is pure and in all his dealings there is not a shadow of darkness in him, so are his fingerprints on these pages. The following stories are to be received as with the innocence of a child. Do not allow your mind to twist them. For when you "erase" the sexual organs, what remains? A heart-to-heart relationship. In its original beauty.

Just purely imagine with me.