Meeting

You walked down the hallway of Iwatobi High School. You were a transfer student from Samezuka and were actually friends with a certain redish-haired boy. You let out a sigh when you looked to the side and spotted a pool. You were supposed to be home by now and going to the pool would make you later than before. Taking a risk you looked around, and ran over. The swim club was getting ready to lock up the pool and Haru was left, Makoto waiting near by. He heard a small splash and some happy giggling.

Haru walked back to the pool and saw a girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes that appeared to sparkle. You felt a presence and looked up. With a small shriek you jumped up and out of the pool. "S-sorry!" you exclaimed as you ran off, something slipping put of your pocket. Haru went over and picked it up. "...(Name)...," he read. Then a brunette came in on the scene. "Haru? Are you coming?"

• Makoto Tachibana •

It was a rainy day, and of all days to forget your umbrella, you chose today. You wondered how to go about this, run through the rain, or wait? You waited a good long hour though, and nothing! Once your friend, (Friend), had come to check on you. Though he/she offered to walk you home you decided to stay. You didn't want to bother them with your clumsiness. With a sigh you decided to run through it would be best. As you were about to take a step though, you heard a name call after you. "(Name)?" You swiftly turned around to see Makoto Tachibana. You didn't know him well, you just knew he was student in your Math class.

"A-ah, Makoto, what are you doing here?" you asked.

"We we were supposed to practice but then it rained. Why are you here?" the brunette replied. You laughed an awkward laugh at that.

"I-I forgot... my umbrella...," you replied sheepishly.

"Will you be alright? I'll walk you home," he offered. You shook your head no. However, one thing led to another, and now you're on way home with Makoto. It was silent, the rain was the only sound. Biting your lip slightly it came to you to make conversation. You didn't know how it happened but you somehow managed to find a topic without thinking.

"So, what's it like being on the swim team?" you asked. This was certainly the right choice, as the silence had died down. You liked to swim too but you never did it. It just never fit into your schedule. Soon you reached your house and let out a small sigh. You smiled gently at Makoto. After thanking him you turned on your heel to leave and walked to the door. Before you could get your hand on the doorknob though, you heard a now familiar voice call you.

"(N-Name)!" Makoto called. You looked over your shoulder at him.

"Yes?" you asked.

"You should come to the swimming practices sometime," Makoto said. You smiled and nodded before walking inside.

°•. Nagisa Hazuki .•°

You boarded the train and sat down in a spot that not a lot of people were at. You weren't the most social person after all and none of your friends rode the bus. It was just you, and in a way it was nice. For once in your day it was peaceful, although you wouldn't mind having someone sit next to you. You heard some footsteps and looked to the side. Across the train you would usually see tons of people, but that view was being blocked by blond hair. To be specific, one that belonged to a certain swimmer. "Um...? Na... gi... sa?" you mumbled. That's what you knew him as at least. You personally never talked to him, but one of your friends who obsessed over the swim club told you all about him. So far the description was perfect.

"Hm? Oh, you know my name? Haha, what's yours?" he asked happily. Okay, so this boy WAS Nagisa. You nodded and then looked down.

"(Name)," you replied quietly. You could feel his magenta eyes staring at you.

"Hey, do you mind if I sit with you?" Nagisa asked.

"No, I don't mind," you replied plainly. Nagisa really lifted your spirits though and soon you were very comfortable around him. The rest of your morning was spent with him and the swim club. You were sure your friends would forgive you.

× Rei Ryugzaki ×

You were walking down a long hallway with Nagisa. Well, more like being dragged down a hallway by him. He seemed excited, and that made you excited. You and Nagisa had always been friends, ever since Kindergarten. You laughed at how excited the blond. Apparently he had a new friend for you to meet. You didn't keep up with sports, meaning you didn't know who was in the swim club or what went on with it. "Nagisa, this person must be super special and cool if you're this excited," you commented.

"Yeah, Rei-chan's super cool!" Nagisa exclaimed. You smiled gently at him. Nagisa was still like a kid, but you admired that in a way. You admired how hard it was to bring him down. Soon you came to the swimming pool. You cast the blond a curious glance and he only smiled. He called for a Rei-chan and soon enough a boy with blue hair came out.

"What is it Nagisa? I'm still searching for the perfect formula for my dive," Rei said. Then he saw you and understood. "Ah, Nagisa, is this the girl you wanted me to meet?" Rei asked. Nagisa bounced over and nodded.

"This is (Name)-chan! And this is Rei-chan!" Nagisa introduced. You smiled and shook Nagisa off of you.

"Nice to meet you~!" you said. Rei nodded.

"Yes, and nice to meet you as well," Rei replied.

= Rin Matsuoka =

You were an assistant in the Swim Club for Iwatobi High. You guys were headed off somewhere, although it was a mystery to you. Finally it got to you and you couldn't hokd in the question. "Where are we going?" you asked. Everyone but Haru looked at you.

"We're going to Samezuka," Gou replied. She sounded surprised that you didn't know. It was Makoto that questioned you though.

"You mean you didn't know (Name)?" Makoto asked. You shook your head and pout.

"When did we discuss this?" you asked.

"At the meeting (Name)-chan," Nagisa replied.

"O-oh, right. S-sorry, I fell asleep," you replied with a blush.

"That means we'll be seeing Onee-chan," Gou said.

"What? Gou has a brother!?" you exclaimed. Gou nodded and Nagisa laughed.

"Oh yeah, (Name)-chan hasn't met Rin-chan, yet right?" Nagisa asked. You crossed your arms and sighed.

"No, I haven't," you replied. Soon enough you guys got to Samezuka. Samezuka was unfamiliar to you but clearly the rest of the swim club had been here a couple of times. Sometimes you felt like you were different or that they didn't tell you enough things and it annoyed you. Of course you still stuck around though. When you reached the pool you were almost in awe and shock but not for the same reason as Gou. You didn't know so many people were into swimming based on Iwatobi's swim club. Then you heard an unknown voice that clearly knew the swim club and again that annoyance washed over you.

"What are you guys doing here? Who's that?" a red-haired voice asked. He looked kinda like Gou... No, REALLY like Gou.

"No way.... are you Gou's brother? Then you must be Rin?" you asked.

"Yeah. Who are you?" he asked. You smiled, your annoyance once again pushed away.

"Nice to meet you too~! My name is (Name)." Much to your surprise, the male wasn't as mean as you expected him to be. You found him to be a like able person actually. And who knows, maybe you guys could be friends someday~

A/N:

So, how did you like it? I'll make a Samezuka version eventually... when I get to it but Rin won't be in it since he's already in this one.