P.R.O.L.O.G.U.E

• Dedicated to to all you people reading since you are awesome

this is the prologue of my new story that i want to go to the watty awards its called

S.M.A.S.H hope you like

_________________________________________

Light in the dark you rescued me

And helped me find my desteny

Thank you

"Finished!" I screamed putting my little black book of poems and songs inside my black Hollister bag.

 I gazed my blackberry curve which had a photo of me and my parents who are now inside the Splat Records building.

They both work there, since my mother is a model, singer and an actress and my father is a Record producer and a manager, he's actually my mom's manager. I always thought that was cute.

I took a look at the clock and it tells me it's exactly 8:20  

" at least I have time for breakfast today" I sighed,  stepping down the stairs putting my bag on the counter, I grab a bowl of cereal and checked the messages on my curve, I open one message, it was from my dad, it said:

From Dad

I left the V.I.P pass to the Record studio on my desk in the study please don't louse this one sweetie since I don't think I can keep bringing you a new pass every week. So don't louse it you little Gremlin

Love you

I slightly laugh.

 He calls me Gremlin since I used to act like one, whatever that means since I bet he's never actually seen one.

I walked in front of my house and take a left to my bus stop.

I was the only one on my street who actually came to the bus stop since the other kids all have older siblings, unlike me whose an only child, I sort of wonder how my parents had time to you know and even consive me, they have such busy schedules, the bus interrupted my train of thought, I draged my feet to the back seat were I saw some of my friends.

"Hey April" my childhood friend Hogan waves at me.

"Hey" I said, taking my seat next to him and giving him a big hug.

"I wish we could stay like this forever" he tells me squeezing me tighter and tighter

"Me too but you're going to kill me" after i said that, he let go of me and gave me a kiss on the cheek which meant he was sorry and I give him a kiss on the cheek meaning I forgive him.

Once we got to school me and Hogan parted ways since he's in class A and I'm in class D and yes it goes by grade and yes I get D's and F's since I'm more occupied with my song/poems and I am more of a fun loving girl, I just hate school it's way to boring.

As i sat at my desk and pulled out my little black book, I fell into deep thought and i started writing yet another song or peom whichever it turns out to be.

"Miss Ross, listen for once" my teacher Mr. Galen told me, I rolled my eyes.

 My real last name is Vaughncielo but for school I use my mom's last name because if they knew who I was I bet everyone would give me special treatment and be my friend so they could meet my parents and maybe get a record deal but i doubt that anyone here is good enough. Even if it's an art school.

I sighed one last time a shoved my little black book full of songs and poems back into my bag and staired at the window and yet again lost myself in the baby blue sky.