Chapter One

Alice's point of view;

"Alice!" My mom shouted up the stairs.

I looked at my alarm clock it was only 8 am! "What mom?" I shouted back.

"Today is your sisters wedding you need to get ready now we are on a short time limit!" My mom shouted frantically.

I started to get my blue dress on I didn't really like the way it looked on me but its not like anyone cares about my opinion anyway . I rushed downstairs to see if anyone was ready to leave yet.

"Let's go we are in a very big hurry your sister is already there and so is everyone else but us". My mom shouted.

We all rushed to the car while my mom is still rushing around to make sure she has everything. We finally started driving there

"be polite and nice when we get there we don't need anything going wrong it's your sisters day today!" My mom said to me, I just looked the other way it felt like this car ride was taking forever! I slowly doze off.

********

"Alice wake up! We are here!" My mom screamed excitedly, I went to go say hi to people. There was so many people I didn't even know. I was getting bored so I started walking around, I then see a very pretty passageway of all different colors of roses, I kept walking then all of the sudden I see this rabbit it wasn't any kind of ordinary rabbit ! It was something I couldn't even explain I curiously looked at it for a couple of seconds then all of the sudden the rabbit bolted off . I ran after it I was jumping over logs and ducking under branches we finally both came to a stop, the rabbit went in this small hole I got on my knees and suddenly it wasn't such a "small" hole anymore.

***************

Authors note;

I know this chapter is very small. But I promise you the chapters will get longer as the story goes on.