COOK WITH ME

"A recipe has no soul. You, as the cook, must bring soul to the recipe." Thomas Keller said.

Credtis to the rightful owner of the pic :)

As a self-proclaimed chef, in my own understanding, you should be a killer in order to be a chef

As a self-proclaimed chef, in my own understanding, you should be a killer in order to be a chef. It is legal.
Moreover, it's not verboten to murder a certain food, is it?

There is no injustice in that case, you killed a certain vegetable, fruit, meat etc. In this society, humans are superior, sad to say. Meat and other food should be dead in order for people to eat it.

As a chef, you sliced, chopped, diced minced a food! In other words, you commited a crime! You murdered and tortured a pitiful creature. But chill, it's not a big deal anyways.

Because, if you killed or sliced a particular vegetable it means it will be dead, yet, you'll turn it into a masterpiece! From a sly vegetable into an exquisite dish! Chefs are unkown deity who can bring back object to life and can create such beauty!

If you're professional, you don't mind it because you're used to it. Nonetheless, if you're a beginner, then practice and practice.

Practice doesn't make perfect because practice makes progress!
Come and join me! We can do it! Let's begin our  Extraordinary journey! Be the greatest Chef you can be!

Practice doesn't make perfect because practice makes progress! Come and join me! We can do it! Let's begin our  Extraordinary journey! Be the greatest Chef you can be!

"Mwehehehehehe."

* insert evil laughs*

Disclaimer: If you want to learn how to cook. Please don't follow my procedures. Haha! Unfortunately you can't learn something from here. The following recipes are literally poisonous. So when you cook, you must be under adult's supervision. Hahaha! Just kidding, even adults should not do this. Don't do this at home. IT MUST BE DONE BY A PROFESSIONAL. A professional killer.
Who's going to kill you by poisoning you. So please be a killer before you become a chef.

Don't take my words seriously. If your looking for a decent recipe and procedures you can't see it here.
This mastershit is composed of many nonsense things. It's for entertainment purposes.

- Love, Chef Brielly_Ly :)

(A/N: Mga next next year pa siguro ang next update. Hintayin niyo lang, hindi ko kayo paasahin, tulad ng iba diyan. Char lang! So stay tuned! Kahit medj bingi, mata na lang gamitin mo. Duhh?!?)