My Future Works

Mj Fanfics

I know you guys may be wondering when my next update will be for certain stories I have placed on hold. Stories like: No One Knew, Hold Me Tight and Don't Let Go, and others in particular. As far as those are concerned, I do not know when I will be continuing them. My mind is mainly focused on Heartbreak Hotel. I have so many ideas for it, so many chapters I'm literally jumping up and down with excitement to have written and published. I have the whole story set in my head, and I know exactly how I want it to end. Me, being the person that I am, I don't stop something until I finish it. So until Hotel is finished, those other books will not be updated. Also, I have a follow up book called Silent Heartbeats. This is basically the aftermath of everything that will happen towards the end of Hotel. Mainly, about Michael and Aaliyah's life in the 90s and 2000s, with drama filled in between. I don't wanna say too much about it because it all connects with the events that already taken place in Hotel. I will say that it might have you with your mouths to the floor.

Other Works

I have been writing since I was about twelve or thirteen, and It took me to discover the website by accident for me to realize what passion is. I've spent my time trying to build my writing skills to perfection, and I'm still in the process of doing that. I feel like the is more room for improvement at all times. So, I would like to think all of you for bearing with me for these past three years. Reading, and enduring my misspelling, and grammar errors. That really show me how much you guys care.

Now that I am seventeen, and I have made up my mind with what I want to do with my life, I am beginning to also write stories that aren't fanfics. I feel that if I want to become serious about it, I want to take the time to create my own characters and story plots. So with that being said, I have my very first non fan fiction story coming up soon. It is a supernatural kind of story that came to me around the same time Heartbreak Hotel came to me. I've written and rewritten it over and over again, and now I'm rewriting it again. It's very seldom that a story sticks to mind. It have to be really special for it to stick to me. And I will say this: Once a story sticks to my mind....it stays! I swear, it never goes away.

The story title is still undecided, but I do have some parts already written. I'm not exactly sure when it will be up, but when it is I ask that you guys give me feedback. I know you are used to me writing Mj fanfics, but I can't make a career on writing about Michael Jackson. I simply looking towards the future here, and since you guys are my first fan base I really want you guys to read it and tell me what you think. Do not be afraid to give me opinions or anything. I would rather be told the truth if it is terrible, than to be told a lie. I look at it as a way to...improve myself.

When will I be updating again?

I'm not exactly sure. I try to update when I have time, but school is constantly an issue. I have to put my work first, and it takes up so much of my time. Not to mention the constant stress I have. My God! I swear, its extremely stressful. I have two classes I am in danger of failing and not to mention a mother who fusses every time I get a bad grade. It doesn't affect my writing, but it does affect the updates. When I do have time to write I spend all day and night doing it until my fingers are numb, and I can't type anymore. Thats how devoted I am to this. So bare with me please.

Appreciation

I really hope you guys are enjoying my works so far, and I want to especially thank you guys for the many reads and votes on Heartbreak Hotel. When I first started over a year ago, I didn't know that it will be my most successful works. I just knew I wanted it to be better than the For All Time series, and it is! I am so proud. Every time I read a comment, a smile comes across my face. Every time someone tell me that I am good at what I do, it motivates me to do better. You guys are my biggest inspiration.

So thank you! I love you guys!

Peace and love,

Kay

Special thanks to:

HeleneJacksonxx

Glowy21

Liyah247

teddylynette

_Diamond01

Therealmrsjackson7

MyaWhite7

And many, many others. I hope didn't leave anyone out, and if I did I'm sorry!