Miu Suguro (OC)

Name: Miu Suguro

Age: 16

Birthday: August 20th

Gender: Female

Race: human (but absorbs demons powers and use them)

Height: 5'6

Weight: 8.5 pounds

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Brown and Blond

Blood Type: B

Relatives: Tatsums Suguro (Farther), Torako Suguro(Mother), Ryuji Suguro(Brother)

Affiliation: Exorcist

Exorcist Status Class: Exwire

Meister Type: Doctor, Night, Dragoon (in training)

Appearance: Miu has brown hair with blond fringe(which has been dyed) she usually wheres black shoes, a short, pink skirt with a black belt, tight white thigh highs, and a white colored shirt, also she borrows Bon's extra school jacket. She also wears the female version of the school tie, with a small sword pendant around her neck. She is also noted to have large breasts, making her a bit popular with the boys(though Ryuji keeps them at bay, she also has a demon tail which only Bon, Yukio, Shima and Konekomaru know about).

Personality: Miu is kind but very short tempered, she is shy with people she dose not know but is very out going with people she does. She likes annoying her twin brother bon and is prone to shima trying to perv on her. 

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who should her love interest be the handsome Rin Okumura, his smart twin brother Yukio or the pervy Renzō Shima. You dicide!