Chapter 1

Kiro was fishing with his family,having a good time.They were exchanging jokes and laughter but something worried them.There was a sudden Rumble and the current increased,the boat started to twirl and swayed by the current.
  "WHATS HAPPENING?"

  "AHH WE ARE GOING TO DIE"

The whole family was worried,then,Kiro suddenly remembered old folktales they village elder used to tell them.The Monster of the sea...Kaiju!
He was most know as the Monster Of The Depths In The Sea.
Kaiju was a seabeast,created by the legend Rai.
Rai was the God of seas,he specifically created these beasts in case of any misuse of the sea and such.
Kaiju,had 20 tentacles,it weighed over 3000 kilograms(kg) and was blue in colour.
Kiro was scared to death,he was dumbfounded and speechless.The only thought in his mind was,
"We are all going to die,it's no use if I tell them now..."
Then,the current returned to normal.
Kiro heaved a sigh of relief,then,his boat suddenly was being drawn towards what looked like a whirlpool.Suddenly,before anyone could reach it,they heard a loud blast.
The next second,their vision was all white.Kiro was scared to death as he opened his eyes,he say his siblings and parents falling down at high speed at a merciless way.They fell helplessly into the ocean and without hesitation,Kiro sailed away back onto land without saying anything.
As his hands got in contact with the sand,he began vomiting endlessly.
"H-how could this h-happen"
Tears would start to fall down slowly as he loosened up his body.
He struggled to walk but approached the village.
He told everyone the story at a campfire at night and got offered a place to live in.
Suddenly,one of the villagers said,
"I can lend you my trusty old pal' there,"
He would point to a Crew Ship
"I've heard something of the Sea Slayers,they cover up the damage and burden Rai has given us.There will be an exam to test your senses and how you wield your weapon.In my ship,there are weapons,guns and gunpowder for your use.Use it to your hearts content!"

After hearing this,he would not want to let the villagers down and gladly accepted the offer.After that day,he would have the time of the whole day to sharpen his skills as a swordsmen.