70.7

TOKYO, JAPAN

"Hey, yo, Sean!" Twinkie calls as he walks over to Sean. "Hey, check this out, man. This dude over here wants to race the new DK."

"Not tonight, Twinkie," Sean says with a smile.

"Said he knew Han. He said Han was family," Twinkie adds.

"Alright, lets race," Sean agrees before he pulls up beside Dom at the starting line. "Nice ride."

"I won it from our friend Han, a few years ago," Dom tells him.

"I didn't know that he was into American Muscle," Sean says with a smile.

"He was when he was rolling with us," Nat explains to him.

"You know this ain't no ten second race?" Sean asks him.

"I got nothing but time," Dom answers him with a smirk as he cranks his car. "You ready, kid?" Sean's girlfriend walks between the two cars before pointing to a girl on the right.

"Ready!" The girl on the right says. Sean's girlfriend points to the girl on the left.

"Seto!" The girl on the left says.

"Go!" Sean's girlfriend yells before they take off. Dom wins the race before he, Nat, and Sean find a place to talk.

"Han said you was fast, but not that damn fast," Sean says as he shakes his head in amazement.

"Who said American Muscle can't drift?" Dom asks with a smirk.

"Han mentioned he left his enemies in his rear view," Sean says as he looks at Dom. "He never talked about it much."

"Always playing it close to the vest," Dom says with a nod as he looks down.

"We found a couple things by the crash," Sean says as he pulls out a bag. "Wasn't much left." Sean hands a smaller bag to Dom, which contains a picture of Gisele.

"Gisele," Nat says with a shake of her head as she takes the picture from Dom before he sits on his hood beside Nat.

"Oh, yeah," Sean says as he looks in the bag. "There's one more thing. I found this." Sean hands a necklace to Dom before Nat and Dom realize that it is their necklace. "Must have meant something to him. When you find the guy that killed Han, what are you going to do?"

"Words ain't even been invented yet," Dom answers him as he holds up the necklace.

LOS ANGELES

Brian stands beside Tej and Rome as Nat and Dom walk up to Han's casket.

"They say to live in the hearts of those we leave behind is not to die," Nat says as she places Gisele's photo on the casket.

"But he put you in this grave. So now I'll do the same to him," Dom says before he touches his head and chest in a cross motion.

"I can't do no more funerals," Rome says as he, Brian, and Tej watch.

"First Han. Now Hobbs is laid up, of all people," Tej says as he shakes his head. "We're being hunted." Dom notices a car slowly driving through the cemetery as Nat walks over to the others. "You know he's out there somewhere watching, right?"

"I hope so," Nat says in agreement. "Means he's close."

"Just promise me, Brian," Rome says as he looks at him. "No more funerals."

"Just one more," Brian says as Dom starts walking over to his car. "His." Dom takes off chasing the car out of the cemetery. They weave in and out of traffic before going into a underground parking area. They rev their engines until their tires start to spin out. Dom takes off towards Deckard before they collide. Deckard pops his neck, taking a deep breath before getting out of his car. Dom crawls out of the passenger side of his car while he pulls out a sledgehammer.

"You never should have messed with a man's family," Deckard says as he glares at Dom.

"I told your brother the same thing," Dom says as he pops his shoulder. "Reinforced your chassis. It's like going into a ring with weighted gloves."

"Your mistake,"Deckard interrupts him. "I'm not here to play games. See, you and me, we're from different worlds. Trust me, I've seen a lot meaner streets than the ones you're used to."

"Stick around," Dom tells him. "It's gonna get a lot meaner."

"You thought this was gonna be a street fight?" Deckard asks him as he pulls his gun on Dom. Gunfire starts raining towards Deckard before men drop down from ropes causing Deckard to run. Cars pull in surrounding Dom.

"On the ground," A soldier orders. "Now!" Dom hits the soldier in the stomach with the sledgehammer before knocking a gun out of the way, putting another soldier in a head lock.

"Whoa, whoa. Easy, guys," A man in a suit says as he walks over. "We're on the same team here. Mr. Toretto, I'm here on the recommendation of a mutual friend of ours. Mr. Hobbs."

"Who the hell are you?" Dom asks him.

"Me? I'm just a guy," The man answers him. "I'm Mr. Nobody."

"It's a big entrance for a nobody," Dom states. "And the guy that put our mutual friend in the hospital? You just let him get away."

"I think I might have just saved your ass there, Dom," Mr. Nobody says with a smirk causing Dom to tighten his hold on the soldier. "Listen, you think you could let go of my guy there? He's beginning to turn a little blue." Dom shoves the soldier to the ground. "I appreciate that." Police sirens can be heard. "Ah, here they come. Listen, Dom. There's a war going on between shadows and ghosts like me. You and your team unwittingly walked into the middle of it in London and it appears it's now followed you home. It's up to you. I'm gonna have a beer. You're welcome to join me. By the way, I can get you Deckard Shaw."