Chapter 2 😏💅

[Recap] Ashley went to Steven Roberts party and things got a little steamy with Alexander..

Ashley
I went to find the bathroom and called my mom because I really miss her.

After calling her I went downstairs and went outside for some fresh air. It was 22:00pm and I was tired so I went to tell Elena and Taylor that I'm going home. I was walking out the door until I got stopped by Alex's friend. "Hey Ashley, are you leaving already?" He asks. "Ugh yeah, I'm real tired and I have college tomorrow." I replied. "Oh okay can I get your number before you go?" He asks. "What's your name?" I asked, I don't even know him. "Jay." He says. I then gave him a random number because I'm not really interested and went home.

***
I'm at home now I went to my room and got in my bed and got all comfy, I went on my phone and saw a notification. '@kobra_alex11 followed you' I smiled then I went on his profile. He's really handsome I'm not gonna deny. But he's just a fuck boy. I followed him back and saw that he liked all my pictures except the one where I was with my cousin Jason.

-the next day-
Right now I'm having breakfast while scrolling through my Instagram feed I saw a picture that Elena posted with me in it and she also posted a video where I was dancing, I looked lit. I don't really remember what happened yesterday to be honest.

I have college in 30 minutes and decided to go on my motorcycle. I wore this outfit.

A little extra but I don't care cause it's cute

I got on my motorcycle and went to college, I felt good vibes. It feels so good to cycle... as soon as I got to college I went to find my first class, as I was walking.. someone with a leather jacket took me and pushed me in a room. It was Alex.

"What the fuck." I say nearly getting a hard attack. "You really expect me to do nothing when you left me sexually frustrated last night."

"Huh, what are you saying?" I say confusingly. "Oh so we acting confused now." He says rolling his eyes. "I really don't know what your talking about." I replied. "So you don't remember hm?."

"Um no?" I raise an eyebrow. "What about the 'uh so big and hard' ?" He says smirking. I suddenly go red. I'm usually the shy type with boys so I'm shocked that I said something like that. "I was probably just drunk don't over think." I said walking out of the room with him following me. "You're lying sweetheart ." He says "ew don't call me that." I say. "why not?" He smirks. "You're not my type." I say. He laughs.

I raise an eyebrow and he winks at me. "Later sweetheart." He says walking in the same class as me. He sits beside his friends as I sit beside Taylor.

***
I go to a few more classes until there's lunch. "You guys wanna come to my house after school for a swim?" I ask Taylor, Elena and Mariah. They all said yes. "Okayyy yay, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I say standing up. "Hey sexy." This dude said coming forward creepily. "Go away." I say annoyed.