Prolougue

Sometime in the 10th century 

          "Run as you wish Adelin, you will bleed out soon enough!" The booming voice of Mikael followed me as I raced in and out of the trees. I cursed myself for not knowing any healing spells. Only the day before I had been walking in the village happily hand in hand with this mans son. Of course the boy was my half-brother but I didnt car. My mother the witch Esther and my father the were-wolf king (pretty much) Solomon would probably flip but I never cared much what they thought. Perhaps if I had listened I wouldnt be running through the woods with the long gash that ran from my knee to my ankle bleeding to death slowly. Mikael had tried to stab me through the heart but I had jumped and his swords only managed to slice my leg.

        I feel tear well up in my eyes when I think of my friends in the Mikaelson family; Niklaus, Rebekah, Elijah, Finn, and finaly ... Kol. I then simply stop were I stood. I found myself taking a deep breathe and then the collapsing to the ground. With all the energy I had left I smiled and whispered  " Always and forever," then all went dark.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ok guys what do you think! This is my very first TVD fanfic that I have published here on wattpad, sadly the only charachter I own so far is Adelin the rest belong to the amazing TVD writers, so yah! The story will have Kol in it sometime for a reason so we just have to pretend Jer-bear didnt kill him! So if there is a charachter who is alive but is already dead by the event im on from the show ummmmm find a way to make it fit!  The pic is what Adelin looks like, not the cover picture! Bye for now!