Chapter 1- The meeting

One day, David invited Harry over to his house. They had been good friends for quite a while even though they had an age gap of 24 years. Lately David had been acting quite strange around Harry but he didn't think much of it. When Harry reached his house he barley had time to knock on the door before David quickly flung it open with a large grin. "Heyy Friend!" exclaimed David "ummmmmmm hi" said Harry nervously wondering what was making David soooo happy. David looked deeply into Harrys eyes which left Harry speechless. He had never noticed Davids bright blue eyes before now. David quickly pulled Harry inside by his wrist, cluthing tight. He tugged him into the living room holding his hand. Harry worried about his jealous girlfrind Sara getting the wrong idea when he told her about this. " Why am i here accually?" asked Harry twiddling his thumbs in confusion. Silence. 

After two minutes of awkwardness David finally opened his mouth to speak "i need to talk to you about something private." muttered David showing clear distress. David slowly rested his hand on Harrys lap. Harry started to think about all the possibe things David wanted to talk about, and why he was touching him as David knew Harry didn't like his personal space to be invaded. But for some odd reason he felt kind of Happy that David was ignoring his usual discomfort. David moved his hand slowly over to Harrys crotch and felt something hard and stiff sticking up. He grasped it tightlywhich made Harry blush and feel flustered.

To be continued...