ØŃĘ

"Hinata!" Hinata gasped as a sword grazed his cheek, he leapt back, using his Shape-Shifting abilities to take on a Fire-like image of himself, with flames as hair, eyes a bright red, and dressed in the colors of fire for Armor.

He glared at the person who he was training with, who's name he had long ago forgotten.

His partner held a long sword with a small glint of blood at the tip from the scratch he gave Hinata, his dark brown eyes glaring at Hinata.

The blood slowly dripped onto the floor, making the Hinata snarl a little, angry that someone was able to injure him.

His clothes were Armor like clothes like Hinata's, but they were brown and plain, nothing like Hinata's bright garbs, the symbol of Hinata's high status.

"Bastard!" The orange haired boy hissed under his breath, fire swirling around his feet, propelling him forward on his powerful legs, his partner squealing in surprise as he raised his own sword, attempting to block Hinata's hit, but it was too late.

A slim small sword appeared in his hand, the blade half fire, half steel, one that flickered to life, similar flames flickering at the ends of Hinata's unruly hair, making him look as if he had a wreath of flame.

The other boy gasped and tried to strike Hinata again, but Hinata was to fast for him, ducking away from his attempted hits on Hinata, all of them wild and slightly uncoordinated, panic had settled in, and the boy would soon loose, Hinata grinned a little at this thought.

It was expected, this boy was a trainee, about 2 years younger than Hinata himself, the strike to his cheek had been pure luck, but it was clear to Hinata and the teachers; this boy was unprepared for the next Little Giant.

Hinata rose in the air, taking on bright Phoenix wings that crackled and sent a warm but dangerous light around the training area, gasps of fear and adoration came from the crowd, watching as Hinata attacked once more.

He swooped down with a grunt, and as carefully as he could, knocked the boy out of the ring, effectively winning the match, soon landing gently, the flames flickering as they died out.

A loud cheer arose around the room as Hinata landed, slipping back into his Human form fully and descending the steps to stand by his sister and mother, his younger sister who was jumping around and cheering happily, jumping around his body with soft chirps of happiness, unable to fully create sentences in her excited state.

"Hinata! Great work!" His mother congratulated, swinging an arm around his shoulder and smiling kindly at him, Hianta grinned back, looking down to Natsu who giggled, clinging to his leg.

Natsu jumped around and tugged at Hinata's pants until he looked down at her beaming face.

"That was awesome!" She said in her high 4 year old voice, smiling widely to show her tooth gap where her left front tooth had been and where a new one was poking out.

"Yeah, it was!" Hinata said, crouching down to rub Natsu's head. "I can teach you how to do that when we get home, if you like!" He said, making Natsu gasp in awe before nodding quickly.

"Yes! Mama, can we? Pleeeeeeaaaassseee?!" She yelled, now clinging to her mother who sighed.

"I suppose so. But only the basics, Hinata!" She said, looking at Hinata with a stern look, and he nodded.

"Just breathing and summoning different clothes." He said, his voice now serious.

She nodded approvingly and grasped both of their hands, leading them outside of the class hall where she and Natsu had been waiting for Hinata to finish his last class, one he had come in 3 place again, but none of them minded.

She knew that Hinata would go far, she just hoped that she would be there to see him when he did.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Hello!
Wow, it has been forever since I posted something new! (Sarcasm) But seriously, I don't think this is very good, but you can comment, vote, and share, and I'll try to give you more of this!
Adios!
-NIU.