Spectator Two.

Will do dedications for people who put my story on their reading list<3

Enjoy my new chapter!

_

The middle aged women sat quietly wiping her tears with a scrunched up tissue. "Detective, Please, My daughter is out there somewhere, laying in some cold and dirty river water, I don't even know If she's dead or alive!" She moaned, distress in her voice.

"We're getting to that, we just need to ask you some questions love." Detective Cross said, stress relieved today.

"I have no time to answer your questions, My daughter is out there!" She snapped, sobbing again. Detective Cross closed his eyes and tilted his head down, pinching the the bridge of his nose his other hand on his hip and frowned.

"This will help us find out who killed Jennifer." He said trying to be calm.

"Go ahead ask me then." She sighed.

"Did Jennifer in any way look upset or angry when she left the house that afternoon?" He asked, Sitting down.

"No she didn't. She was happy to get out of the house, before that she'd been grounded for a week."  Her eyes were watering again, Detective Cross showed no emotions to this sort of thing, He was solid stone cold when It came to others emotions, which probably wasn't a good trait of his.

"Did you know Ben McCreidy?" He asked leaning forward.

"Yeah, he was a nice lad, he came over once or twice, I believe him and my Jenny had a kiss once or twice but Jennifer told me she couldn't date him." She'd calmed down now crossing her legs she  looked at the walls.

"Did Jennifer say where abouts she was going that night and who with?" Detective Cross frowned  down at his notes as he said this.

"Let me think.. Yeah she said she'd be going to the Park and then maybe if she could be bothered she'd go to Adam Slaters house party." The distressed mother sighed, He chuckled scribbling this down.

"And where does this Adam live?" He asked.

"I don't know sir." She shook her head.

"That's all for now, thanks." He motioned the officers over to get the distraught mother out of the interigation room.

-

 "You're sure that's everyone Adam?" Detective Cross had asked the teenage boy who'd just handed him a list of people.

"Well there might have been strays, Like a few people brought their friends, look Mr. Cross, I didn't see Jenny at the party." Detective Cross eyed him. "It might have just been me, 'cause I was drunk or she really wasn't at the party." He stated, John knew he was hungover. He could tell.

"Must have been a crazy party." John said while looking down at the list, counting atleast sixty odd people.

"Yeah, It was, I guess." Adam looked upset and pained.

"Were you pretty close with her, because you call her Jenny, Her mum calls her that." John asked curiously.

"Well, I'm her boyfriend," He smiled. "Or I guess I 'was' her boyfriend." His smile faded, John wasn't sure weather Adam had yet engraved the situation he was in, Adam had not accepted the fact that Jennifer was probably dead.

 "Well thanks for the list, We'll probably be needing some answers off of you." Adam knew he meant that he would be questioned at some point and he was dreading it.