Teaser

NOTE: Some parts ng kuwento ay naka-private. Please follow me para niyo po mabasa yong mga private parts. Naka-spg kasi yong ibang parts so I have no choice kasi automatic na na-paprivate ng wattpad. 

Teaser

------

Meet Vineka Mateo, the hottest girl in town. She's called the whore, the slut, the bitch and anything you want to call her - she don't bother to care. Her life is terribly a mess and broken. She's a party-holic chick that always flirt with boys, and even have sex with guys whom she finds cute and attractive. Sa lahat ng lalaki, walang hindi nakakapigil na mahulog sa taglay niyang alindog. She's like a trophy mess, and once you have the chance to share the bed with her - she'll surely take to you heaven.

Sa kabilang banda ay nariyan si Alvin Nick Belo. He's a neirdy-type looking guy, who have the brightest mind in the country. But behind his big round glasses is a pair of eyes; so innocent, so beautiful, and so heavenly handsome. But no one seems to notice him. He has a perfect body. But his nakedness remains untouched, for he still don't have any experience about sex.

Sa laro ng buhay ay pagtatagpuin sila ng tadhana. The hot beatiful mess meets the nerdy-looking guy. Dahil sa hindi inaasang pangyayari ay magsisimula din ang isang hindi inaasahang kuwento. Would love finds them if Vineka's only intention is to taste him, and Alvin's only intention is to experience what heaven is?