Chapter 1: What's Your Name? Clara...

(I'm not kidding when I say I dreamed this, I really did dream this but Clara Rose who I made up ( well I took the names from doctor who I was watching earlier..sorry off topic anyway was actually me...Anyway enjoy the story.)

The match had just finished Roman, Seth and I were heading for our lockeroom, not long now until we can let loose and be in our pure form. Tonight was our night off from gaurding duties for the company, the hounds can finally go out and have a personal night. Me i'm just going for a run in the wild, i'm guessing the others will come for awhile. 

"Dean where we shifting this time?" Roman asked. 

"Please not in a field again..those damn flees just killed me." Seth winned. 

"Na there's an anbonded alleyway right next to the old warehouse that leads to the woodland, we're shift there." I gathered my things putting them in the bag of the truck heading to the shifting area. 

"Man can you smell that." Seth took a deep breath sniffing the air, by this point we were at the location already shifted into our hound form, we can read each others minds like this, which can be good but not all the time. It takes a lot of concentration to ignore each other though. 

"Yeah smells kinda sweet...like blood..human blood." Roman sniffed as well. 

I could already smell the blood, i'm guessing it was female becuase it smelt so fruity like or that could be the perfume. 

We took the next right down the alleyway to find a half beaten to death young girl. She was curled up in the fetus postion, her knees close to her chest laying on her side. We quickly shifted back into human form in the shadows just in case she was awake. You see the thing about shapeshifters is that our clothes kind of become the animal so when we turn back we still have the clothes on. I know right confusing or what? 

Roman bent towards the girl, we could hear her beat at least.

She suddendly moved jolting backwards. "Please don't hurt me again, please.." She begged. 

"Shh shh, we won't hurt you babygirl." She backed up right into a wall, Roman kept his distance he can look a little intimidating sometimes.

"Who are you? No wait what are you? i saw you change.." She was scared out of her whits as she pointed to Seth. 

"Oh bloodly hell Seth really!" She rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Sorry." He whispered

"It's too hard to explain right now, just know that we can help you." I bent down easing closer to her. 

I heard Roman speak to Seth, "We can't take her to the hospital if 'they' get wind of this our pack will be at risk." Roman was avoiding saying WWE for all good reasons being this girl.

"What's your name?" I asked she finally let me kneel down right in front of her. I could see she had a massive gash on her head, black eye and brusing down her legs and arms goodness knows if she has broken anything.

"Clara...Clara Rose and if it's alright by you I think i'm going to pass out now." I caught her before her head hit ground, picking her up with eas."Guys we better take her back to our next location, the Huntsman will be out soon, we need to move on."

Seth gazed his eyes over her limp body in my arms. "Dean she's really beat up..but are you sure we can trust her?"

"yes, i don't know why but i feel like we can trust her, she needs our help now." I spoke firmly.

"We trust you, she's in our protection now." Roman put a hand on my shoulder, he gave me his hoodie to wrap Clara up covering her blood scent to others whom may not have been so nice. 

"Seth get in the back, make sure she's ok we got four hours of driving and I don't want an hysterical girl causing a car crash...again.." I almost spoke as if I was ordering him. 

Jumping in the car Roman and I made a plan to stop off at a gas station five miles in for some supplies and first aid things. Now we travel heading to our next match and to save this mysterious girl named Clara...

Clara Rose...