I'm Yours (1/3 of Niall Fan Fic)

Hi, so this is my first story. I don't really know how to use Wattpad, so bear with me! There will be gaps inbetween a few chapters and that's only because my pages document went all funny, so please ignore that :) This is also the whole story and I am much too lazy to put it into parts :)

Other than that, please enjoy xx

Chapter 1

It was a normal Saturday afternoon, sitting on my double bed, eating nutella and scrolling on tumblr, reblogging pictures of my favourite band, One Direction and texting my wonderful boyfriend Ben. 

I had my nutella on the right side of me, a silver spoon sitting in the jar, my laptop in front of me and my homework I was supposed to be doing on my left. 

Scrolling through Harry Styles, palm trees, some random chick in bikinis on my dashboard, same old, same old. I then heard a knock on my door, I quickly changed tabs into Facebook and answered.

“Come in!” I said, it was my mum, Patrice.

“Grace, you’ve been sitting on that computer all day, go out side or do something active!”

“Mum, I don’t sit on the computer.” I smart assly replied.

“I don’t care where you sit, just come and be social!” She snapped. I picked up my phone that just vibrated from a text from Ben and shook it to show mum I was being social, she gave me a dirty look. I groaned, standing up. 

“Fine! What am I supposed to do though?” Just as I said that, my phone vibrated again. It was a text from my best friend Millie. 

‘Hey, you need to come over to see me, k?’ The text read

I groaned again as mum walked off, I was still in my pajamas and couldn’t be bothered getting changed.

whyy? i cant be bothered getting dressed!’ I sent the text and jumped back on my bed, my bed creaked.

“Grace!” My mum bellowed at me.

“Okay, okay, I’m up, I’m up!!” I screamed back. I decided to text Millie back telling her that I will come over, considering mum will make me get changed or do something I’d rather not do.

nm, I’ll be there in 10.’ I sent the text and got ready to go to Millie’s house.

I decided to wear my high wasted shorts with my One Direction shirt I recently bought. I tied my blue van’s up on my feet and grabbed my ear phones. I told mum I was going to Millie’s house and left. Millie’s house is about a 7 minute walk so I plugged in my ear phones and blasted What Makes You Beautiful. I was texting Ben, telling him that we need to catch up after I’d seen Millie and he agreed. 

After a bit of walking I got a text from Millie ‘Far out, hurry up, the suspense is killing me!’ 

I just laughed and ignored it.

I got another text, “Uh, Millie!” I said out loud, but it was Ben. He was canceling on me, saying he has “other things” I sighed and sent back “k” being too annoyed to write anything else.  As I was coming up to Millie’s house, I could see someone standing at her door, I was guessing it was her. 

As I got closer she started yelling to me “Hurry up! Come on!” I started jogging, as I was jogging, I pulled out my ear phones and shoved them in my pocket with my phone. She came sprinting towards me jumping up and down screaming.

“Oh, my god! Guess what!” She screamed, shaking me by the shoulders. 

“What, what?” I said as she continued to shake me and scream in my face. “Millie, what is it!?” I yelled angrily at her. Millie is an easy going person and didn’t get offended by this but just grabbed my hand and led me into her house, where her mum, Liz, was standing at the door, with the biggest grin on her face.