Chapter 1 The Beginning

Author's Note~~
Hey guys! I hope you all like this new story! Also, I will pause in the middle of the story sometimes to make sure you have a good visual on the fanfic!!!! :)

Luna's POV
I sat in my old chair, lonely in this giant castle. Every single dark day in this place I merely sit here in this throne-like chair, fighting people left and right. I only wish that it would all stop. Everyone would disappear, and I would have my family back. My little step-brother and parents used to super kind and caring.
I heard people burst into my castle, running around. Three meisters and four Weapons. Their souls were very confident. Better than most idiots who fail to fight me. I wonder how this fight'll go.
"In there! The throne room!" one of the meisters said.
"Oh, goody. Some other moron coming to fight me and lose. I wonder if they want those Kishin souls I have in the back."
They all ran in. Everyone was in their human form.
"We found her, the witch Luna. Surrender or I'll steal your soul," a girl with pigtails said.
"Whatever. In case you haven't noticed, you're all kids the same age as me. Do you really want to fight me?"
"Yeah! Who cares, even if you're the same age, I'm still gonna beat you! Cause I'm the man who's gonna surpass god!" a boy with blue, spiky hair said.
"Liz, Patti, transform!" a boy with three stripes in his hair said.
"Got it," two girls with matching hats said.
"Soul and Tsubaki transform too," the pigtailed girl said.
A white-haired boy and girl with black hair transformed. The two girls with hats turned into pistols and went into the striped hair boy's hands. The white-haired boy turned into a scythe and jumped into the pigtail girl's hands. Finally, the black haired girl turned into a chain scythe and into the blue haired boy's hands.
"Oh great. Do we have to fight?" I said, bored with them already.
"Yes. Witches do not need to be on this world, and you fall into that category."
"Oh well. I didn't really think I counted as a witch. My dad was a Weapon, so that half doesn't count."

Maka's POV
"Prepare to die."

Yes I know it stops suddenly but I'm writing the next part so don't worry I'll be back.