CHAPTER ONE

Hi! I am stary glide, I am 29 years old and I am the owner of 1 resort, 3 hotels, 5 restaurants. It's sounds like I am bragging the success. But do you think it is so easy to be successful. One should have what success takes. I was never this bold or self centred everything was smooth but then life happened and it changed everything. Let me welcome you to my world.

Beginning with family i live with my mom Jamie glide and younger sister Kate glide. My father Parker glide is alive but we don't live together. My parents separated when i was 10 years and kate was 8 years.

Everyone thinks that it happened because of me and i completely disagree to it. So exactly what happened was like everyday i was returning to home from school but that day my mom went to pick kate and forgot that it was my time to return home. We were strictly instructed that if our house is locked then we need to go to Gia aunt my mother's sister's house. As she lived in the very next lane.

When i reached i saw house was locked so i went to aunt's house but the luck of that day abhors me. Aunt went to parlour but maid was there so i went in and saw she was mopping the floor with the mop. So i swooped in and went to aunt's cupboard where i love to sleep. As it's very spacious and comfortable.

After my mother reached home she went nuts for not finding me she called dad. He left his meeting in between and everyone were just searching for me. They called in school, school van driver he told that he left me at the house door. My parents came to aunt's house and at the same time aunt arrived.

Curiously She asked why are you both here? They were panting and panicking. They said that they couldn't find me. She asked what you cannot find stary. Like what she didn't returned home or what?they asked she is not at your home too!

When my parents got into Gia's house they started fighting with each other and started blaming, abusing. Meanwhile, i finally woke up and thought of looking for aunt Gia. When i came out i saw that my father was about to hit mom and at that moment Kate came there too.

We both saw our worst nightmares. When my parents saw me they acted as if nothing happened and asked me where was i? And stuff. But after that day they thought of just separating not taking any legal divorce or something.

This is the reason they think it happened because of me and i thought so too but then i got to know from aunt Gia that they were in a toxic relationship from very long and that was their breakdown so it happened and told me not to tell anyone about this and specially to Kate because she only believes what she sees. Mainly she hates me.

And this secret almost starting eating me slowly a bit by bit. I kept quiet for family's peace. But fortune has it's own way to test me.

*****-------------------------------------------*****

Please do comment on my story and let me know did you all liked it or not