Chapter 1:First Meeting

All of us were heading to our classes but then we all go into the same class room. As soon as we all find our seats the teacher starts starts telling all of her students that this is our math class. When the class was over all of the student ran out of the room to get to their next class. Then we all began to go to different classes for second period.

Jocey's P.O.V.

When I went go to my math class I noticed this guy that looks so hot. Hopefully he didn't notice looking at him. This guys that I notices was named Harry styles. When I sat down he sat in the seat next to me furthest from the window. Before the class has started he said," Hi ", so I decided to say hi back but it came out alittle hesitantly.

Ashlee's P.O.V.

My first class has started and their was a new guy in the class that the teacher introduced to all of the students. The teacher said his name was Liam Payne. I thought he look so hot when he was standing in front of the class. The teacher showed him the seat in front of me because that was the only seat that was open.

Vanessa's P.O.V.

I decided to sit down in a seat in the back of the classroom. When I was in the back seat their was this guy that had these diamond blue eyes with his brownish blondish hair that looked so gorgeous that sat down right in front of me. The guys name was Niall Horan and  he look so gorgeous sitting their right in front of me.
---------------------------------------
Sorry If this chapter it is to short but this is my first time but please comment what you think and please vote thanks you guys!!