Ugh, school

Here we go again, another day of complete and utter uselessness! I don't get the meaning of school, I really don't. If it wasn't the law, school wouldn't even be an option. But I guess I'm not that dumb to realise that nothing comes with ease. You've got to work hard for what to want- whiiiiiich in my case is a lawyer and maaany other things which will take an infinity years to say. I know it can't happen with me just lounging around in my PJ's all day and eating cheese puffs so, I guess school it is. Stepping into the bus, I sit in the usual; 3 seats from the front, on the right, with a view of my journey to school from the window right beside me. Behind, my best friend psstss to catch my attention just as I fall on my hand to get a couple of minutes more of my dear precious sleep.
"Pssssssst, Amira!"
"Whaaaaaatttt!" I groaned as I was desperate to at least recharge myself for a few more moments.
"You can't leave me, you just can't! I won't allow you to!" Sabs (Sabina) fake cried as she pulled me vigorously towards her.
"What are you on about?!" I groan as I rub my eyes while gaining conscience of what's going on with my surroundings.
"I know you're leaving me, don't pretend like you don't know and just leave me her with all these lowlifes, you're such a bad friend, I thought we would tell each other everything! How could you not tell me you were going to move a million miles away from me HUH?! Answer me now girl!".
"Oooooooh right! About that!" I say as I bash my head, knowing what a stupid, forgetful fool I was to not mention anything about leaving.
It was yesterday when my mother mentioned to me that we were going to move, somewhere very far from England- Florida. I've always wanted to go there, to visit- not to actually permanently live there forever and ever! Florida's in America right? I heard that obviously since the 9/11 attacks, not many Muslims are wanted there, and people think that terrorism is what represents Islam. I know that Islam is definitely the opposite- the actual meaning of Islam is peace! Media can portray us to be some sort of evil, violent religion however media has come to such a state, that most things on there aren't even fact! And I know that for a fact! Anyways, to my point, I'm kinda terrified of moving due to the chances of being judged, dirty-looked at, or even hurt however I was willing to move if my family wanted to. They know what's best and I know if Allah wills it for me happen, it'll happen.
"I was honestly going to tell you sooner, wallah, it's just, I kinda lost track of time and fell asleep?" I continued as Sabina listened to me with sorrowful eyes.
"When, how, why??!! I don't get it, everything's fine here, you can't move! Your GCSE's are literally a few weeks away!" She shouted as every eye on the bus turned to glance like owls at our conversation.
"You're acting immature Sabs! I'll tell you everything at break!" I whispered as I placed her index finger at her big fat bobby mouth.
"Now let me just get some dear sleep for goodness sakes!" I say as I yawn and fall back to the amazing, comfy position I was previously in.