The Universal Law of Creation: Book 1 Secrets and Laws of the Universe

(FREE SNEAK PEEK PREVIEW)

The  Universal Law of Creation

Chronicles

The Universal Law of Creation"When You Seek, Ask, See and Truly Believe Beyond Any Shadow-of-a-Doubt Whatsoever, You Shall Receive!"

Secrets and Laws  of the  Universe

Scribed by Gino DiCaprio

Copyright © 2008 -2012 The Universal Law of Creation

Secrets and Laws of the Universe 

Scribed by Gino DiCaprio

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing. Reviews may quote brief passages.

Published: Independent

Credits:

Chief Editor by: Gino DiCaprio 

Project Manager by: Gino DiCaprio 

Project Assistant by: Gino Iovannone 

Cover-Design by: Dynasty Bearfield *  

Book design by: Gino Iovannone 

Composition and Design by: Gino DiCaprio 

Edited by: Shoshana Kalfon 

Proof-Reading by: Enrique GuerreroShirley Meier and Shoshana Kalfon 

 www.facebook.com/UniversalLawOfCreation 

 www.facebook.com/SecretsAndLawsOfTheUniverse 

www.twitter.com/ginodicaprio 

7" x 10" (17.78 x 24.4 cm) 

ISBN-13: 978-1475083897 

ISBN-10: 1475083890 

Special Edition 2 

Disclaimer

The information contained in this Book is an opinion, or collection of opinions, and it should be used for personal entertainment purposes only. You are responsible for your own behaviour, and none of this Book is to be considered legal, personal advice. The material is provided, as is, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. CreateSpace does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the use, or the results of the use, of the web sites, products, services, electronic, audio, paper book or written materials in the terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, currentness or otherwise. The entire risk as to the results and performance of the web sites, products and services are assumed by you. If the web sites, products, services or written materials are defective, you, and not CreateSpace, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. CreateSpace its owners, suppliers, employees, affiliates, presenters, producers and participants, will not be liable for any damages whatsoever that may result from making use of the activities, advice or information contained herein, including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss.