The Aphas' chosen Mate : chapter 1

This is my first story on watt-pad so I hope you like. :) If you wont mind giving me feedback please and thank you .

Pam

***************************************************************************

Chapter 1: Old memories

Katrina Foster P.O.V

***************

Dream:

***************

I was in my child hood home , running through the halls trying to get away from him. I slipped on some type of liquid then when I was about to get up ,I saw my Dad's body laying half in the hallway , with his lifeless blue eye's . I Released I was in a small pond of his blood. I was brought back to reality when I felt someone grab my ankles and drag me down the hall , I was screaming and I tried to reach for anything I could to help me from being dragged to my death . He flipped me over on to my back by my ankles and he grab behind my knees to lured me closer to him. He layed between my legs and smothered me with his weight with his left arm came around the back of my head and his hand covered my mouth . He lowered his mouth to ear.

" shhh . . . sweetheart you wouldn't want to wake the neighbors.' now would you" He whispered in my ear.

*********************

End of Dream

*********************

BEEP!

BEEP!

I shot up screaming in my bed and breathing heavy sweat trickled down my back . Once i realized where i was i started to claim down .I slammed hand down on my alarm I chanted in under my breath "it's was just a dream" over and over again. I swage my legs at the edge of my queen size bed. I glance at the picture of my family smiling and happy not a care in the world. My mind went to that perfect day we shared together, but what we didn't know is that it would be are last together. The memories of that the worsted day of my life come flooding into my mind the screams and the looks on there faces ,while that monster killed them.

I shock my head side to side trying to block it out that day , I felt tears threaten to fall I swiped them away. I hoped off my bed on to cold cherry wood floors and got ready for the day .Today was the one year anniversary of that day, I don't want to see them at the grave site. So I decided to the campsite in the woods we were last all together . I got ready for the day then i packed a few out fit and other stuff I may need. I put my bag at the front door and I went to the kitchen of my apartment and made me some toast and juice .

I started to let my mind drift to the day I sold my family house, I just couldn't live there anymore my the last memories i had in that house hunt my dreams . I hope one day that house could have bring good time to other family . Once I slowly come back to reality I finished my food and got all my stuff together and walked out to the parking lot. When I arrived at my black Honda accorded, I got in and started to head to Lost Maples State park. It was a five hour drive , i had to stop for gas and snack for me .

Once i arrived at the park i realized there was hardly anyone there . I parked and walked up to the office building to get a map. when i pulled the door open i saw the most two breathe taking men i have ever laid eyes on . once i got over my initial shock of how gorgeous these two men were. they both stared at me and smelled the air they have looks of pure lust in there eyes.

" um .. hi do you have map here by any chance?' i said walking toward them

" uh. yes ma'ma we do." the on behind the counter said

 " Can i have one please." i replied to the man

he looked down and smirked then looked back up at me

" sure thing ma'ma ." he said in a flirty tone

" please don't call me ma'ma , your making me feel old" i said with my hand out " My name's  Katrina "

" nice to meet he Katrina, am Teren and this is my brother Tristan" he said while shaking my hand

once Teren let my hand go i shook Trisha's hand

" hi ." i said to him

" hey." Tristan reply with a smile

Teren brought my attention back to him

" is there a certain place you want to see today Katrina?" Teren asked

" Yeah there is actually , um its by a big river on like a mountain ." i said a little unsure

biting my bottom lip and make hand motions to try to give them a picture of what i was talking about.

" Um.. Coyote Hill ?." Tristan said to Teren

" it could be bear mountain ?" Teren replied

Teren was typing some formation into his computer . I was thinking about it and then I on me I have a picture of the place with me. I opened my bag and got out a copy of the picture of my family by the river.

" um here is a picture of the place I was talking about " I said to them as I handed the picture to Teren.

They both smiled and Teren took the photo and scanned over it .

" you want to go here?" Teren said

" yes , do you know were it is in the map?" I replied look at him

Tristan took the photo from his Teren looked at it. Then exchanged a look with his brother.

"is there a problem?" I said looking between each one of them

" I'm sorry Katrina , but unfortunately we cant allow you to go there" Tristan said looking in my eyes

" well why not, it is at this park right?" I replied

" yes it is , but no one is allow there it's to dangerous." Teren said

" Since when?" I said wondering why all the sudden the change

" For a few years now." Tristan said look at each other

" your lying." I said irritated

"what ?" they both replied

I took the photo out of Tristan's hand and way waving it around like a lunatic trying to prove a point.

" This photo way taken here a year ago today." I said looking at both of them

  they just stared at me , like a was crazy. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thanks for readin I hope you liked it :)

if yall dont mind giving me feedback .   I would love to read what you think of my story.

Pam