The beginning of it all

"Happy Birthday to you!! Happy Birthday to you!!!!!" My dad, John Watson and Mrs. Hudson blared.
I awoke with a start and vaguely wondered why "happy birthday" was being sung to me. Then it hit me in the face like a shovel....I turned eleven today. Aka Hogwarts age. "Haha" I thought to myself. I should be getting an exception letter today,but just kidding that only happens In my favorite books of all time and space called Harry Potter.
I sat up smiling stupidly at the three of them as I mumbled a tired "thanks" and was passed a tiny cake that said "Happy Birthday Robin!!" From Mrs.Hudson " awe thanks guys!" I say. They soon drag me out of bed and into my and dads tiny flat living room and what I see is amazing...presents..everywhere it was like Christmas. I was invited over to go and open all of them and got a whole bunch of my fandom merchandise, but then something strange happened. There was an owl at our window trying to get in clasping a letter in its beak and I thought of only one place.......Hogwarts.

Hey Guys this is my first fan fiction because I was bored of just reading them so I've taken up writing them. Please let me know in the comments if I should keep going it would mean the world to me.