Avril: The Avengers Fanfiction

The evil laugh filled my mind, digging into the far reaches and I shuddered from the sound, staring at the weirdly dressed dude in front of me who reminded me of the laugh and looked a little familiar. ‘Who the heck are you?’ I asked. ‘Just like her father’ the weird guy said. ‘Yeah, okay crazy person…my “dad”. What’s he got to do with this?’ I asked looking around, still decked in my PJ’s which told me that this probably was not a dream.

‘Your father is one of the reasons I am in here.’ He said. I took that opportunity to look around, my red hair flying around, leaving me wishing that I had put it up before I went to bed. I was in a prison-like structure, except it looked waaay more futuristic than it was probably supposed to be. I was used to this sort of stuff because of where I lived. What I didn’t understand was how I got in here. It was pretty secure here, or so I had guessed considering the fact that this guy brought me here past all those guards that had their backs to the door of the prison.

‘Okay, whatever my “dad” did, I had nothing to do with it. I’m sorry if you’re in here unjustly, but kidnapping me or trying to freak me out…not going to work man…I don’t feel fear so... It’s a condition.

‘I know all about your “condition”. That’s the main reason you’re here. You have been transported here to Asgard by me. You don’t understand, but in due time you will. Besides, I think it’s time you met your parents isn’t it?’

I shook my head at the guy…crazy dude. I had no parents.