I'll Take This

One. Just one.

Izuku had found out his quirk could take a quirk. A Quirk. Just one. Izuku had accidentally taken his mothers and gave it back after a few minutes enjoying actually having it.

They had called his quirk stupid and he could never make anything of it.

Izuku had just gotten told by All Might that he couldn't be a hero without a useful quirk.

When Izuku saw his best friend in danger he had reacted. His body moved without thinking.

Katsumi's body was being consumed, her shirt was torn and the sludge villain was shoving himself in her mouth.

Izuku threw his backpack at its eyes and it let Kacchan breath. Izuku hand landed on the sludge and the villain began to shrink. A lifetime of grime and filth was scattered on the floor as Izuku felt his whole body seemed...loose.

He focused on staying standing. "My quirk! Give it back, jerk!" The now solid man said.

"No." Izuku whispered.

"What?"

"I. Said. NO!" Izuku shouted at the top of his lungs. "YOU THINK YOU DESERVE IT? YOU'VE DONE NOTHING WITH IT BUT STEAL AND HARM OTHERS!"

Izuku skin started crawling as he seemed to be solidifying and the previously purplish black sludge turned greenish black. "It's mine now." Izuku said as a flash of light had surrounded him.

Izuku kicked the villain towards the police and rushed to cover Katsumi since her shirt was destroyed. She had stood still, shaking and whimpering.

Izuku's body instinctively wrapped around her. His shirt seeming to have slipped off his currently all Slimey form and onto Katsumi.

"Did you see that?"

"He can take away quirks!"

All Might puffed up and walked over "Alright Alright. Everyone go about your business."

Izuku had turned into a complete shirt on Katsumi with his eyes on her chest similar to that dress from Kill la Kill. His new form was more rubbery then the sludge villain "I must have more muscle tone then him so I can keep a more solid form. If I exercise more I could even stand completely."

"Stop muttering!" Katsumi screamed, causing Izuku to ripple a bit. "And get off me, Deku!"

"Kacchan your shirt is destroyed." Izuku said. "We should get you home first."

Katsumi realized that she would be shirtless if he wasn't there so she walked home.

Bakugou front door

Katsumi unlocked the door and Izuku melted off her. "You gonna get up?"

"Hold on. I'm not used to standing in this form." Izuku said, clearly out of breath and dripping what could only be sweat.

Katsumi sighed and said "Don't expect me to thank you for running in like that."

"I'd be concerned if Katsumi 'Foot in your ass' Bakugou thanked anyone for anything." Izuku said, his body having white eyeslit's instead of the sludge villains plain eyeballs 'I can use photo receptors directly instead of an eye. Everything is so clear.'

Katsumi huffed and said "You were useful for keeping perverts from seeing my chest so...Thank you."

Izuku had stood up fully at this. Eyes bugged out and mouth comedicly down to the ground. Katsumi forced herself not to find it actually funny. 'He looks like a cartoon character.' "Fuck off." She slammed the door.