All together, Dancing again

After it all
Chapter 1
Mackenzie's pov:
I'm so excited after dance everyone's co in with me and maddie for a sleepover since the competition got cancelled and paige even invited us to Josh's party because there parents are away and it's gonna be so much fun I can't wait but I still have to dance for another hour luckily I'm in Brooke's acro class and where all working on our back tucks most of us can land it I notice Chloe hesitate when she does hers she's gonna hurt herself eventually I walk over to her "Hey Chloe I just wanted to say if you hesitate eventually your gonna hurt yourself I know your not a big trick fan but be careful" I say "Thanks Kenzie I won't anymore" she says and I watch as she does a round off back tuck again this time landing perfectly "yay Chloe" I say she smiles as brooke ends the class I run out of the room grab my dance bag and hop into Christi's van that all the moms use to take us to comps or sleepovers behind the wheel is my mom since it's our turn to host it I'm followed into the van by paige who's curls bounce up and down as she walks into the van and takes a seat at the back everyone else arrives shortly after and I'm accompanied by Nia as my mom takes off to our house as soon as we get there everyone rushes to Maddie's room and I dump my bag in my room and go in there her rooms bigger so that's why where in there occasionally it'll be in mine but mostly it's in hers we all sit on the ground when Chloe of all people comes up with the most childish idea for us "Hide and Seek" she exclaims kendall backs her up saying "oww yes I haven't played that since idk ages" "let's do it bags not counting" says Maddie everyone else says it but paige who was to caught up in the moment of playing hide and seek for the first time in years she sighs and starts counting to 30 I run to my room into the one place I know is good I open my closet and close it i climb up to the metal bars and slip into the little room at the top that holds all mine and Maddie's dance stuff it connects to her room but I hide behind a rack of costumes easily being concealed the girls all know about this room but paige won't bother looking up here first I hear her walking out of Maddie's room and into mine I hear silence and then realise she's climbing into the room she looks everywhere and finally moves the rack I'm hiding behind and spots me "found you Mackenzie I know this is your favourite spot" she says "aww let's find the others" I say.