Switched (ON HOLD)

Chapter one!

She was everything. Cute clothes, beautiful hair, perfect family, and popular. She was nice, but I envied her. I wanted to be her do bad. It was almost an obsession. I watched her, copied what she wore copied her every move. It was like a hard exam, you had to study and study until finally you got it right and answered every question correctly. I pwas completely mesmerized by Taylor Cunnigman.

I breathed the aroma of the small school hall way. I looked ahead, Taylor and Linette stood by the door, gossiping. I decided I would join them. Only so I could observe Taylor's clothes.

"Hey".

"Look at what Jason sent me", Taylor shoved her new I phone 5 in my face, the bright pink color burnt my eyes.

"Cool".

"Have you talked to Christie"?

"Yah, on Facebook".

"Time to go", shrieked Taylor, as she grabbed her Gilly Hicks sash and sashayed down the hall with Lindsay, leaving me alone in the middle of the crowded hall way.

"Hey, what where you doing talking to perfect and perfects twin", questioned my best friend, Debbie. Debbie was tall, she had short orange hair and lots of freckles. The populars didn't really like her.

"There my friends".

"Mhm".

When I got home that day everything was normal I did homework, watched TV, and went to bed.

I turned over and slapped my hand- where was my alarm clock? I lifted my head off- where was my pillow pet? I stepped off the bed and looked around. Where was I? This room was huge! A giant pink lamp lighted the room pink. Where in the world? Beep beep beep! Where was that alarm? Had I spent the night somewhere else? Where in the world?

"Taylor, breakfast"!

Taylor's house? Maybe she was down stairs! I opened the door and looked down a long hallway... Where in the world!

A girl in dark jeans and a pink top approached me.

"Oh there you are honey, breakfasts ready".

"Wheres Taylor"?

"Oh honey you must feel sick do you want to stay home today"?

"No I feel fine, I can go, besides my mom probably wants me to go"

.

"No, if you feel sick I want you to stay".

"My mom would want me to go".

"Ok I see your playing that whole I'm just a stranger thing agian".

"You are a stranger".

"Honey did you hit your head?, that's it I'm calling your dad where going to the hospital".

"No,no I'm fine".

"If your fine then why don't you start acting like it, you pretend I'm not your mom, you ask wheres Taylor".

It hit me then like a lighting bolt. Was I Marly or was I someone else? Had my wish finally come true? I didn't hesitate a minute! I ran back down the hallway and opened the door to the room I had woken up in. I searched for a mirror, nothing. I opened a door in the room and stepped in, I turned on the light and observed my surroundings. There was a big jacuzzi tub in the corner, a automatic flush toilet with a pink cover, mirror! I ran towards the sink and looked at my reflection in the mirror, in utter shock! I pulled my hand towards my face, rubbing my smooth skin, traced my blue eyes and my pink lips. I touched my brown hair, so soft! It's real it's really real! I was.... Taylor Cunnigman!