Chapter 1-Jesse's Life Was A Game. A Game Of Hide'n'Go Seek Chasing.

Picture at side >>> Farrah Jones

Ed Sheeran»»» The A team.

A. N: Hey every one.. Just wnated to say this is my first Wattpad story so please... Take easy on me xD with out futher rambling.. Here ya go first chapter of Breaking The Circle.

Chapter 1-Jesse's life was like a game. A game of Hide'n'Go Seek Chasing.

Jesse liked to like to run away. He never stood up to his problems. That would have to be his only major flaw to quite frank. Jesse's life was like a game. A game of Hide and Go seek chasing. To say Jesse was a wimp I'd have to be lieng. Jesse always had my back. He was the most loyal friend a girl or anyone for that case,could ask for. I was lucky. I Really was, but luck sure as hell can ne a pretty weird thing.

If your the type of person that hates when the main character rambles halfway through scences and stuff. Then you may probably hate this book. Or maybe i can be the person to change that for you. This story may be a little cliché at times.... But thats what every story needs right? A short girl with a tall guy to whip them off their feet.

"Arise and Shine Hun Bun! Today's a Beautiful day! And dk you know what every beautiful day needs?" My Mum exclaimed.

"No I dont"

"Every Beautiful day needs a beautiful girl... And that girl happens to be my daughter." She sang.

"Oh really which one?"

"You Of course" she replied with a "duhh" tone.

"Wouldn't Afrodite be happy to hear that huh?" I dead panned. Afrodite was my older sister.

"Oh shush you... Yo never know what this day might have in store for you. a beautiful girl, enjoying a beautiful day! The possibilities are endless! The day is still young!" she triumphed.

"Oh and I love your enthusiasm!" I drawled out sarcastically.

"Oh honey... Wuth a beautiful day, with a beautiful girl... There might be a beautiful boy around the corner " she winked at me.

" Wow it is way to early for this" i replied

Sge chuckled. "You have 45 more minutes Miha.. Use them wisely"

¤~°~¤~°~¤~°~¤~°~¤

I looked at myself in the mirror. I am Farrah Jones.

I have olive skin, waist length dark brown hair and brown eyes.I have extremely long and thick lashes and thick brows... I have pouted pale pink lips, high cheeck bones and flushed cheeks. Im pretty ok? Im dont denying that. I said this book was gonna be a bit cliché... But not to the extent that i call my self a dishevelled tramp and have no self confidence, and then finding a guy who'll call you the stunner you are and later realising that you a freakin gorgeous... And you didnt need a guy to tell you that.. Just lacking in the self confidence department.

Im pretty ok... I probably even put Kim Kardashian to shame.(I know im probably taking this a bit far but eh.. Whatever makes me sleep at night right?).

I finally decided on an outfit which is just a black long sleeve, ripped jeans, white Vans and accesoried with some faux diamond stud earrings. After a few layers of mascara and lip gloss, I put my hair up in a high pony and leg it downstairs.

Another year at Palmer High.

Whoop!

Hurray School.