Luke Brooks

Luke's POV

"Hey, i'm Luke Brooks." I say, looking into the beautiful girl's eyes. She smiles and looks up at me.

"Hi I'm Amber." She has the cutest accent I have ever heard, I think she's from England.

"So have you like just moved here? I haven't seen you around before..."

"Yeah, I just moved here with my mum a couple of weeks ago." 

"So howecome you aren't in school?"

"Well long story short it was meant to be my first day today but, I kinda ditched and came to the mall instead, how about you?"

"Well, I'm filming a video for youtube with my two brothers." I point to Jai and Beau, they're both watching eagerly for me to do my dare, the camera 'subtly' perched on their table. "And... We're doing this thing, dare or dare. And basically they dared me to walk into here and get the number of the first girl I see, which was you."

She looks kind of weirded out. "Okay..."

"And so basically if you could just pretend to give me your number or be interested in me so they don't throw eggs at me for not doing my dare, that would help me out a lot." I fix my hair a little, oh god I only do that when I'm nervous, why am I nervous.

"Are all boys here as weird as you guys?" She asks, joking, but a hint of seriousness in her voice.

"Nope, just us." I smile.

"Okay, so for this dare, you have to get my number right?"

"Yeah."

"And they gave you the dare because they think you can't do it?"

"Well I guess."

"What do you get out of this if you win?"

"You get to make a cute boy happy and make his brothers jealous."

She smirks, like she has an idea. "How about this for making them jealous." She leans across the table and kisses me, not a full on snog, but more than just a peck, after about a minute of our lips moving in perfect sync, she pulls away smiling. "That good enough?"

"Um, I think we might have to do that again, just to make sure they're definitely jealous." I shoot her a wink.

She hits me playfully on the arm and giggles. "Hey don't push your luck mister"

Amber looks at something on her phone "Oh I should get going, nice meeting you though." She says as she stands up, I stand too, aw, she's quite short, that's cute.

"Okay, can I get your number, we should do that again sometime." I wink at her again.

"Sounds like a good plan, but I need to change my number, so tweet me or something? My twitter is @AmberJade003 oh and what's your youtube name, I'll look out for the video." She smiles, her smile is so cute.

"We're the janoskians, but I'll just tweet you the link." 

"Okay, see ya around then Luke." and with that she darts out of the door.

I was not expecting any of that.

I walk over to Beau and Jai. "Get in there boyyyy!" Beau cheers, winking. I laugh. "Bet you didn't expect that now, did ya, yep she's so into me." 

"No, she thought you were me, that's why she was all over you." Jai smirks.

"Nah, she didn't even know we were the janoskians..."

Amber's POV

So Luke is in the Janoskians, and I heard the janoskians single this morning on the radio, wow he is like famous and I didn't even realize, how stupid can I get. Wait, I just kissed a famous guy... Eh, not too bad for my first day out in Melbourne.