the dark Iris project

The world. It's not an empty stomach. It's just a tongue with an appetite. So, when you make sacrifices for others in the world, ask yourself this.

Am I feeding a need, or am I feeding a desire?

I don't know if it may surprise you. More times than not, you're feeding the second one. And as human beings, we identify ourselves as resource. Resource for the potentiality of a greater good. But as a resource, we are wasted. As a resource, we are dead weight. Because this potentiality of a greater good, is killed by desire.

There is no greater good that comes with feeding a desire. Feeding an appetite. And maybe this world does need a hero. For all the danger it's in. But you've seen it, haven't you? This world needs a hero. But instead, this world wants a superstar.

This world does not strive to consume the things which would contribute towards it's growth. It simply chooses satisfaction at the expense of its own development.

And here we are. We are the sacrifice for the greater good. Focused on such development. But as resource, we are instead consumed for satisfaction. And the greater good, is in fact, far to good to be true.

Or is it?

This is where we change our place in this world. And this is how we do it. There is no longer going to be a sacrifice. There is no longer going to be an investment. There are simply going to be examples.

I very much do consider myself as a blessing to this planet. And it's because I am a fortunate man. Monetarily, mentally, optimistically and in the form of wisdom. and I thought for so long, that my purpose was to share my fortune with this world. And that share of fortune would be an ongoing sacrifice for the greater good. But if you know how this story goes, then you know what happened to me. MY sacrifice for the greater good, did NOT feed an empty stomach. It fed a tongue with an appetite. MY sacrifice, intended for the greater good, only fed desire.

I wanted to change the world. Because I singlehandedly have the fortune to bring forth change. And you've seen that, if you know me. But the world has never changed by my hand. And it's because every sacrifice I made, was consumed by the bottomless pit that is the world's appetite. I must've hit the spot. The world consumed the meal that it didn't need. And the question is held up high above our heads now. How do I change this?

And it's simple. I will no longer give. I will no longer sacrifice. Instead, I know exactly how to successfully grant you the greater good. And it's going to be by example.

I do not need to give you the time. I need to give myself the time. And in doing so, I am setting an example for how to give oneself the time. I will not feed you. I will feed myself, knowing that I am the greater good. And that you can feed off of the knowledge you gain by following the example I set. And from that, my sacrifice will no longer be in vain.

Because this time, I'm not just starting a movement. I'm becoming the movement. I'm not feeding the followers of the example anymore. I am feeding the example. And I am that example.

This is the dark Iris project. And this is true justice