53

Jimin sighed before shooting Hoseok another text. The last few days have probably been the most stressful days of Jimin's entire life.

Every minute of the day he wanted another update on Yoongi. All of his thoughts immediately went to the older boy, from the minute he wakes up and the minute he falls asleep.

Meanwhile Yoongi has been doing quite well, ever since Jimin spoke to him.. finally replied that is, he has never felt better.

Even though the situation wasn't the best. He felt so much better that he hadn't been alone this whole time.

Although Yoongi was having a strange  amount of euphoria the last few days. Nobody could get him to eat or sleep.

Hobi: Hey Jiminie, he's been fine but we just can't get him to sleep or eat at the moment. Probably just anxiety right?

ChimChim: Yeah probably I'll give you a call in a few minutes Hobi.

Hobi: Okay talk to you then!  ❤️

A few moments later Hoseok answer the phone while snatching a piece of bacon off of plate Namjoon.

"Hey Jiminie what's up?" Hoseok answered softly as Namjoon's yells echoed in the back of their conversation.

"Hey, what's wrong? Who's yelling" Hoseok smirk shoving food into his Namjoons mouth to shut him up.

"Nothing, what do you need?"

"While I was thinking I could head down tonight and possibly get him to eat?"

"Yeah that sounds good but I'm not completely sure if he'll eat? His favourite food is lamb skewers at the moment"

A small smile makes way to the boys face before he tucks a piece of his brown hair behind his ear.

"Okayyyy" Jimin said before hanging up on the other boy and falling back into his bed.