Asking Permission (His POV)

I was meeting my girlfriends dad as I was going to ask him if I can marry his daughter y/n who is also my girlfriend of 2 years.

I just dropped y/n off at work and I was on my way to the restaurant to meet her dad, not gonna lie I'm nervous as fuck like nigga is never nervous but I'm nervous as fuck today what if he says no I can't marry her, shit man.

I not long got to the restaurant I was meeting her dad and I went in and I saw him and I went to the table and he got up and we broke hugged and we sat down.

"What's up dave?" her dad stephen says as he has some of his beer, "I'm good man just released the album and its already number 1 on the billords" he smiles and rise his glass "congrats man" as I do the same and we cling them as have some of our drink.

"Thanks steve" as the waiter comes over and we order our food, we both order burgers but he has sweet potatoes fries with his and I have normal fries, as the waiter leaves her dad turnd to me "so Dave what did you want to ask me as you invited me out to with you" I say straight up "I wanted to meet with you to ask if I can marry your daughter?".

He looks at me for a minute and he smiles really wide "yes you can marry Tiah but under one condition" I smile widely and nod my head "thank you and what is the condition?" he looks at me "I get to come and help you choose the ring" I nod my head again "yeah you can we can to go after here, I also need to get Kairi some new school clothes" he nods "sure that's fine by me we can go after this I'm not doing anything" as the waiter comes back with our food.

We eat and enjoy our food as I smile thinking how I'm going to propose to Tiah and how I'm blessed on having a great support of family and friends.