Worlds worst bridesmaid? I think so

A/N:

So i watched this movie and fell in love with the story line. My story is kinda like the movie but i twisted it around a tad just to make it my own. Hope you enjoy xx

"Bryson we cant. Its your bachelor party, not a casual hook up one night stand" I tried to push the drunken best friend back into his own chair but he wouldnt budge. Everyone else was either too busy grinding on another or drinking til they couldnt walk straight. Ah bachelor parties. Gotta love them right?

I was only invited since I was the grooms best friend. Yes a girl and a guy can be best friends without the whole friends with benefits term. Rather be here then stuck looking at male strippers with the girls. Anyways, Bryson was like a brother. An annoying, immature, hot version of an older brother.

In approximately 11 hours Bryson Grey would marry Olivia Hardley and they would live happily ever after. They would have happy kids and go to soccer games and family outings and have lunches with the friends. Lunches I wouldnt be allowed to attend. Why? Oh its just the little situation of Olivia and I hating each other since year 5. Popular girls always pick on the nerdy looking ones..

One other litle tiny situation is the fact that she pretended to like me since she was marying Bryson. Pretending is one thing, but torturing me by making me be a bridesmaid was a whole other level of evil. The bridesmaid dresses were frilly, pale pink, and made me look like fairy floss. Yeah Olivia laughed everytime I had to put it on.

"Hayley you know I love you. I've loved you ever since we were little and I tipped that bucket of sand over your head" he went into hysterical giggle mode. I rolled my eyes and got to my feet. He fell to the floor and didnt move.

"And the drunken one has finally gone to bed" I muttered walking to the door.

I walked out of the small ballroom in the hotel all the guys were staying at and rode the evavator up to my floor.

As I swiped the keycard through the door I heard moans coming from the door on the right. Great. No sleep for Hayley tonight. Woo go me. I slammed my door shut and stripped out of my fancy purple dress. Tieing my fire-red hair up in a loose bun, I climbed into bed and pulled the blankets over my head hoping to drown out the voices and now banging on the wall. Ten mintues later and I finally figured it wasnt going to drown anything out.

I threw the blankets off the bed and kneeled infront of the wall and began banging my fists against it.

"Keep the freaking noise down your horney assholes!" Their only response was to moan and bang louder.

This time I stood up on my bed and kicked the wall. Which I shouldnt have even tried.

"Thats it if you dont shut up im going to come over and ram my now broken foot up his butt while I pull your extensions out!" Okay so I didnt know if she had extensions but I mean come on! I think I broke my foot!

I sank down onto the bed and clutched my throbbing foot with one hand and hammered on the wall with the other.

"One last chance before I come over and beat the crap out of you two mother fu-" my screaming was stopped when my own door swung open. The only other person with a room key was-

A/N: sooo like it? I figured i would leave it there to see if i should even bother writing anymore.. soo vote and comment guys. if i get enough i may upload tomorrow ;) bribe yes i know