Chapter 11 Island Breeze

**Picture above is a similar setting to Corals and Aiden's date** 

Chapter 12 Island Breeze 

Aiden's and I date turns out to be at the beach near the hotel. He talked me into wearing the dress without covering the slits. To be truthful I felt great about myself. Normally I am not so comfortable showing so much skin. I'm glad I chose to wear the tights because it's a bit windy outside. I'm surprised the candle hasn't blown out.  

I'm surprised Aiden could get this date set up so quickly. I'm amazed. No guy has ever gone to the extent Aiden has. Aiden leads me to my chair and the gentlemen he can be at times pulls my chair out for me. Once he's seated I question him. 

"So you set up this whole...date?" I trail off towards the end. He chuckles at my question and says  

"No. Of course not. I don't have the time to do that. I called up the hotel."  

I feel disappointed at his words and realization seems to dawn on him and he seems to have taken in what he said. "That's not what I meant-" he says and I cut him off 

"It's alright. This isn't a date anyways."  

"You just said it is." 

I don't say anything else to that. I tear my eyes away from his hazel ones. 

A I D E N  

I stare at Coral's amber eyes that resembled mine at times. She tried to hide the fact that she wasn't sad at the fact that I hadn't put any effort in this date. In all honesty I had set up the date. I wasn't going to call some lousy staff and do something that I was rightful for. 

My eyes narrow down on the slits in Coral's dress. I was quite proud of myself for persuading her to not cover it up. She was beautiful but she didn't know it. I liked women who were confident in themselves and Coral seemed far from that. Yet I felt something for her but I didn't know what it was.I didn't know what compelled me to ask her out tonight but I'm glad I had the celebration as an excuse. I clear my throat as a sign for her to look up. 

"What do you like to eat?" I say passing her the menu. She hesitantly takes it with her short fingers brushing my long ones. While she was looking I go ahead and pour wine into both of our glasses. I already know what I was going to get I was just waiting for Coral to choose. On queue the waiter comes up and takes our orders. "I'll have the lasagna" I say and nod towards Coral for the waiter to take her order. 

"I'll have alfredo pasta with a side of salad please" she says being the kind person she is. I roll my eyes at her when she says please and judging by the look she was giving me I think she caught on. After the waiter leaves I say 

"How about we get to know each other better?" I say smirking lightly at her. 

"Twenty questions again?" she asks and I nod.  

"You can take the first question" I smirk at her. 

"Alright. What's your favorite color?" she asks. 

How cliché. I had a feeling she would ask a question like this. I didn't have a favorite color really. For Coral's sake I'll go ahead and say a random color. I'll say black since that's the most color I have in my closet. That shows some liking towards the color. 

"Black" I answer. She rolls her eyes in reply. Throughout the last ten questions I've learned quite a lot about her. Apparently she can juggle, she likes to read and her favorite would have to be Pride and Prejudice, she has no siblings and she seemed to be closed off about her family. I decided to not press her much about the issue. 

It's the last question and it's my turn. I try not smirk at what I'm going to ask her. 

"Will you kiss me?" 

C O R A L 

I sit there shocked at his question. I feel a blush creep on my face since I've never been properly kissed before. At least not involving tongue. The few dates that I had gone on I had never let them get too far. I don't know if I should say yes or no. No because I don't want to embarrass myself since I can't even properly kiss and yes because who wouldn’t want to be touched by those full pink lips of his that always seemed to be pulled to the side with a smirk. I can feel my gaze lowering to his lips as his are to mine. 

He gets up and walks to my chair and I follow suit. He pushes me against the wooden pillar that was supporting this little hut that held our date together in one piece and places his mouth on mine. His movement going slow and sensual at first and I felt myself responding back. His hands are skimming my waist and hips occasionally brushing the slits in my dress. Our kiss begins to move faster feverishly both of our lips molding together. I feel his tongue trace my bottom lip slightly pushing it's way in my mouth before we're forced to break away from a clearing of a throat. I slightly push Aiden's chest to pull him away from my mouth and look towards the waiter who was placing the bill at the table. He looked like a man in his late 40's.  

"Bastard" Aiden mumbles into the crook of my neck. I laugh slightly at his comment. I shiver at the wind that hit all of a sudden. My cheeks get hot from the sudden realization that my dress just flew up probably revealing my black underwear. Aiden seems to notice. He pulls his lips towards my ears and says "There seems to be an island breeze" and I feel myself redden more if I possibly could have at his comment. 

A/N: So this is a very short chapter even though I was suppose to update on multiple occasions but just couldn’t get the time to finish writing. Right now I still have my maths to complete but I decided to finish as much as I could and update. Hopefully next update would be better. Hope everyone had a nice Christmas, Hanukah, New Year, or anything else you celebrated! *winks it was my birthday* 

Early update goal: 150 

you guys are monsters! I didn't expect to receive so many and please feel free to drop a comment. 

If you haven't yet check out the trailer that I have attached to this chapter.

Until Next Time 

-Angelina