The Questioning

****so my friend Cami and I were on discord and she mentioned it was Freyrs bday so we just started writing and it progressed more than we thought it would...and its written like a script because u know...texting lol****

****The squad is considered the people in the discord server we were in at the moment...we are all fans of otomes, and the reason it say MC Ayers is because in the game you put ur name in place of the MC...just an FYI...and there are a few spoilers but not any major ones.****

Freyr: GET IN LOSERS WE'RE CELEBRATING

Me: YES MR. CHAIRMAN!

Me: brings the whole squad with him

Freyer: Why are there so many of you....

MC Ayers: You said you were celebrating, I thought the more the merrier~

Freyer: But they are all underage...

The Squad: But we love you!!!

MC Ayers: Just don't let them use alcohol...

Freyer: blushes at the squads comment Fine, get in

Mo Wan: How big is your car exactly? Truck size or something? How could you fit about like over 10 people...

Freyer: You do know I have more than one car...I'm rich...

Gon: Stop flexing we all know you are

Mo Wan: Touché

Aaron: Where are we even going to really?

Freyer: Its my birthday...i do what I want...plus i own the place

MC Ayers: Well who knows if you're bringing us to a prison cell or something

Freyer: starts laughing JUST GET IN

The Squad: We trust him....

Aaron and Gon: I'm mildly concerned of how he doesn't tell where he's going....

The Squad: We know where he's going...we know how to read his mind...we have studied...

Mo Wan: That's glad to know

Mo Wan: So you know how to stalk too.

MC Ayers: Does that mean you also stalked someone before?

The Squad: Of course!

MC Ayers: I would've just asked Alexa instead...

The Squad: we know how to do some southern stalking as well...that means intense...

Aaron: Isn't that ruining someone's privacy?

The Squad: Maybe...if they don't find out...all is well

Gon: You guys scare me sometimes.

The squad: just smiles

Gon: Exactly what I'm scared of

Freyer: let's get going before they get any scarier.

MC Ayers: Yeah, increase the speed...

****Ok so that was Chapter 1, I hope you liked it...and as you can see this entire thing is being published tonight so like I said I hope u like it!!****