Toaster

You hear a piercing noise and realize it's your alarm and you have to get up for the day.

You get in the shower to realize you are out of shampoo. "UGH!" You yell. This isn't a good start to the morning. You decide to not take a shower and just put dry shampoo in your hair.

You walk into the kitchen and grab the bread out of the pantry. You look in the fridge to find no butter.

"Looking for this" you turn around to the sound of the mysterious voice you see your toaster sitting there with the butter next to it. "Ugh you know me so well." You say sighing. You walk over to the toaster put your bread in the slots and you push it down.

"I just love the way you put bread in me." The toaster said. "Oh yeah." You say teasingly.

"Yes it makes my metal fire up." It said. "Well I guess I can make more toast." You say cheekily.

You two sat there and you put bread in the toaster all morning.

"Last one okay?" You say. "Okay make it your best." It said popping up the toast you made before.

You got the last two pieces of bread out of the bag and you very slowly insert them.

"Ooh~" it said. "Right there...ooh~ your gonna make me spark." It said while it's metal got as red as tomato's. You then pulled the toast back out and inserted the toast slowly again. A big spark came.

"Uough~~~you j-just know how to make me feel good." It said shakily.

"Oh is that right, you know I never got your name.." you said questioning. "Oh yeah.. it's Shakira." It said.

You looked at the toaster deeply almost staring into its wires.

"Are we abouta kiss right now.."it said while it's rods got red and flustered.

You then go in for the kiss. You left residue all over it's nob. The kiss became more and more passionate. Until you pulled away. "NOT TODAY SATAN!"

The End
Thank you guys for reading it was so fun writing this chapter sorry if it's short I'll try to make the others longer if you want more toaster smut comment, but next up is the REFRIGERATOR.

<3<3<3