Chapter 1. Clockwork

In this cruel world, no one is safe. You get hurt, whether it's physically or mentally. In this case, both. There is a small village, called Crow Village. A small litter of kits were born here. There were 7 in total, all but 2 dying off. These two survived, most of their siblings dying of the curse. The older kit was named Kitsune, and the younger, the runt of the litter was named Clockwork.

Clockwork has a tan fur coat, his paws blend from brown to the tan fur on the rest of his body. He has ginger hair and a ginger tail. But his eyes... Completely white no irises nor pupil. Just a clock hand that moved with the time. He was always picked on and made fun of. But little did they know... That messed with one of the most powerful beings alive.

Clockwork gripped his wrist as he hesitated to turn the corner. He looked over a bit, making sure the coast was clear. No one... Yet. Clockwork sighed and walked off to the empty street. He looked around cautiously. Something grabbed grabbed Clockwork by the tail. He turned and saw what he feared most. "Think you can hide hmm? I don't think so" said a tall wolf. Clockwork scrambled to his feet, slowly backing away. "L- leave me alone" he said, his whole body shaking. "Look at the little alarm clock tremble" the wolf laughed as his friends joined him. "You worthless, why don't you just take a swan dive off the roof? It wouldn't make a difference" growled the wolf, his friends barking mean comments at him as well. "Your suck a jerk! What did j eve do to you?!" Clockwork yelled. The wolf immediately stopped laughing, looking at Clockwork with a disgusted look. "What did you just say?" he stared Clockwork dead in the eye. "Your a jerk! Are you deaf?" Clockwork growled back. The wolf grabbed Clockwork, getting a tight grip on his throat. "You'll regret that" he said.

Clockwork hid all his injuries, hiding his weakness from his family. He loved them so much and didn't want them to worry for him. The one person h opened up to was Kitsune, his brother. Clockwork still suffers the mental damage it has caused. He is bitter, only trust in himself. But what will happen when he has a faithful encounter with a small alien named Dusk?

To be continued......