Background info

Onika Maraj has always seen herself doing bigger things in life than waitressing, she hated that job. Most of the time her attitude got in the way, she even cussed out a customer for taking her pen one time! She has always been an independent person and like to work for herself. Since she was around 12 she knew that the normal life wasn't for her she knew she felt As though it was her calling and that she was going to be something big so she auditioned for Laguardia high school for singing and acting however only got in for acting she felt Asthough she never fit in being the second black girl but she got used to in since everyone was as crazy as her while she was at that school she fell inlove with a boy called Aaron he was 18 and she was 16. Her mother and brother didn't really approve of the relationship and her dad didn't care he was too concentrated on selling what he had to get crack. Onika mostly known by Nicki or Nic got pregnant by him and however much she wanted the baby she was convinced by family and freinds to abort it And that's what she did she didn't go college and that's when she started working.

OKAY I KNOW ITS BORING I JUST WANTED YOU GUYS TO UNDERSTAND HER AND IM GOING TO CARRY ON FROM HERE
THANKS FOR READING😘