lucifer

Warning kinky af as goes for all of them so if you like vanilla sorry but your not gonna find that here
______________________________________

"C'mon mc your gonna spend your last night in the devildom with me in my room" Lucifer says not giving you a chance to respond before dragging you by the wrist to his room.
"I hope I'll make your last night worth it mc" he kisses you softly as you walk towards the bed you decide not tonight and fall asleep in his arms.
The next morning you awake to a rather tight grab on your stomach as you remember last night. You realize hes still sleeping as you get an idea. 'What about if I kissed him awake?'you thought to yourself as you turned around careful not to wake him. You lean down and connect your lips to his and slowly start moving them more and more until eventually you feel him kiss you back. He grabs your waist and moves you to straddle him. You start feeling his lightly clothed body from his stomach to his chest to his arms taking it all in but lucifer shows no sign of continuing. You pull back slowly eyeing him as you do "lucifer I cant take it anymore. Please touch me" you say as you grab his hands and bring them towards your chest his eyes widen a bit at this but he slowly collects himself and starts massaging your chest you moan out quietly and he flips you over he goes back to kissing you tounge asking for entrance you deny him and he pinches your nipples causing you to gasp allowing his tounge to explore it's new surroundings he lifts your shirt teasingly slow off your body and does the same to himself you instantly start to play with the newly exposed skin exploring every inch of it with your hands as he attacks your neck starting just under your ear he slowly starts to move his kisses lower until you moan quietly when he kisses  your collar bone "found it" he says proud of his work and starts leaving dark purple Marks he gets up leaving you speachless and grabs some handcuffs form his drawer this gets you exited as you smile and put your hands up on instinct "such a good girl all ready for me" he coos as he cuffs your hands to the bed his hands start roaming your body and stop at your waistband he then proceeds to lick a line all the way form your collar bone down to your waistband grabbing it with his teeth and pulling it down slowly taking your underwear with it. You breathe heavily as you feel the cool air hit your clit. He smiles and takes your underwear shoving them in your mouth. "Be a good girl and try to let out those moans for me" he smiles and starts teasing you kissing your thighs slowly inching closer to your heat as you shiver in antisipation you feel him smile against your skin as he gives in to your desires. He starts doing figure 8's against your clit with his tounge earning a loud but muffled moan from you as you feel your body start to heat up just as you thought pleasure couldnt get better he sticks two of his fingers in you pumping them in and out roughly you moan loud trying to contain yourself as you feel your body start to sweat and tense up you try to warn lucifer about your high approaching but it just comes out as muffled sounds he speeds up even more causing you to fall over the edge you scream out or well try to as he rides out your high cleaning you off as well "you taste amazing here have a taste" he says as he removes the underwear from your mouth kissing you. You moan at the taste and he pulls back obviously not done with you yet he takes off his pants and boxers and kicks them somewhere in the room he climbs on top of you as you feel your self setting to get exited again you moan at the feeling of his member touching your entrance he makes you wait awhile enjoying your expressions "l-lucif-fer please" you say not sure if you can take more of this lucifer however is not a man who needs to be told twice as he thrusts into you not giving you anytime to adjust to his size "lucifer s-slow down" you cry out both knowing you dont want him to instead he picks up his pace and lifts your leg over his shoulder to get to your g-spot "a-ahhh!" You cry pulling on the handcuffs in pure bliss he puts his hand on your neck choking you slightly you moan at this "dirty little slut you like it when I choke you?" He says as he squeezes harder you nodding in excitement. "Lucifer I'm g-gonna cum!" You say your high hearing "hold it slut" he says throlustimg even faster. You knowing full well you cant try your best anyway "a-Ahh!" You scream your high riding out "you shouldve listened princess" he says as he doesnt stop thrusting overstimulating you "l-lucifer p-please st-op" you cry out he removes his hand from your neck and starts circling your clit with his thumb "l-lucifer ahh!" "You wanted to cum did you not? So cum" he says as you feel your third high of the night approach. "L-lucifer I cant take much more!" You scream feeling yourself get dizzy "this is what bad girls get sweetheart" you scream his name as you ride out your 4th high him still pounding you your head starts spinning "p-ple-ease" you cry tears start falling from your eyes as you cum a 5th time screaming as he still doesnt stop "c'mon baby one more time for me" he says his thrusts starting to got floppy his breathing hitching a bit "l'let's come together baby" he says you still screaming but nodding in agreement  "3. 2. 1!" He says both of you releasing for the last time today. He pulls out of you exhausted and unhandcuffs you and kisses you "I love you mc" "I love you to lucifer" you say happily lucifer looks at the time realizing its past the time you both should be down for breakfast "c'mon mc were already late for breakfast" he says as he helps you up you fall to the ground unable to walk and knowing itll probably be like that for a week "help me please" you say as lucifer chuckles putting you onto the bed again helping you get dressed. You eventually manage to stand without falling and slowly walk downstairs him holding your hand the whole time "I have to run to the bathroom I'll be right back" he says as he runs off you chuckle to yourself and make your way to the dining room you feel all eyes on your limping body except mammon who was in the corner about to cry asmodues interrupts your thought with clapping "finally it's been so long scince lucifer had company like that" with that mammon begins to cry and you begin to blush everyone still looking at you "ya he even took her in the morning which she must feel special about cause he is NEVER late to breakfast or anything for that matter" satan chimes in you blush harder as you sit down today's gonna be a long day you thought to yourself.